Reviews for Smiles
l chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
I hate logan. Thanks for this, it was good. Max/Alec ftw! ;D
Konoha's White Fang chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
So sweet, I enjoy reading fluff fics from time to time. This one was really beautiful.

~KWF~
blubblubblubblub chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
great!
wyntertwilight chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
I love this so much! I always like to come back and read it from time to time just because it's so fluffy and sweet and makes me kinda happy. I love the easy banter between the two of them in this, how they're both looking out for each other. Just awesome.
Crogos chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
That was really cute! I needed a little fluffy pick-me-up and that just did the trick.

I really like the part-human blanket thing, that was funny.
klylu chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
i love this piece! :D

yep, short & fluffy. But also so funny! lol

the easy banter and the chemistry between max and alec was great...

PS do you know where they sell part human, alec shaped blankets? i really could use one! :D
lakergirl08 chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
I thought it was cute, it's nice to see max realize how annoying logan actully is.
NDE01 chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
loved the fluff! i can so visualise Alec's face with the 'heavy winds' lol! great job!
Lily Witchcraft chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
Well, I have to say, your story improved my whole day! For me, it was kind of a feel good story. Liked it very much. Best wishes, Lily
eirame chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
The interaction between them is so cute ! A sleepy Max and a blanket Alec. Besides, I think at the beginnings of the telephone (turn of the twentieth century ?) someone complained that this strange machinery whistled people to answer as if they were dogs called to obey by their master. Well, we can't have cats do the same, no ?
djonie chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
Great chapter (it's not a one shot is it? The story beggs to be continued! *cough* fill the void *cough* I love it really, finally someone wrote a non brainwashed Max :D Seriously? She was bound to throw that pager of the Space Needle at some point! Thanks for sharing this!
emily chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
aw...so cute...hope there's more!good job!
p3karen chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
Aww sweet and fluffy just the way i like my M/A