Reviews for Choices
sifuXANA chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
I like that this story fills in certain gaps in the movie. I especially like that it explains that one random scene with Pete carrying a TV, since that looked a little weird to me in the movie. I think you did well with Piotr's character and it was nice to see some Rogue in there too.
The Reserved Reader chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
I remembered how Pete was carrying a TV when Bobby questioned him about Rogue so I was happy to see that you kept it in your story:) This fits wonderfully with the movie. You did a great job explaining their decision making process.
mcc1089 chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Ok I guess I am obsessed about Piotr and Kitty, but this was the cherry on top. I love your writing style. Every word flows right into the next and again I congratulate you! The plot was good, I liked the beginning about the part with Scott. It makes it more personal.

You are already on my favorite authors, but just in case, I'll add you once again. Keep up the good work!

mcc1089
Sabine chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
OK, I know it's been a few years, but pleez update!
Aramira chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
I liked it a lot, very realistic and interesting.
tyututu chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
very nicee.

but i must wonder, why is bobby looking for rogue?

hm...
bewize chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
This was fantastic! I really enjoyed this. :)
cheerio-ninja chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
I really liked this, I think you nailed Piotr's character. I look forward to reading your other work.
Heather chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
Really great little story!
Shadowbox N. Paperchase chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
I liked this. I only saw XMEN3 once, but I do remember that Piotr was carrying a TV in the hallways. I smiled as he was unpacking the TV, so responsible in where he puts all the recyclables. hee.

Great story.

You are the only writer out there that nails Piotr spoton.

pashtess
darkstorm5000 chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
Cool short ficlet!

In just over 10 words, you managed to put a smile on my face that worth each and every one of them. I really liked the Piotr/Rogue conversation, seems like the kind of friendly interaction one would expect from them. Despite appearing to be so different, I've always thought there would be a few similarities in their personalities that would allow them to relate on a one-on-one level.

Plus, this would've made one awesome deleted scene...
Protector of Canon2 chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
I like the idea of Piotr being forced to waste money.
blue-fuzzy chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
i love it! so cute, but for amoment there, i thought it was going to be like a Piotr/Rogue relationship, because for a moment in the comics there was a small spark between them.
Starsinger chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
Very insightful to the motivations of both Peter and Rogue, if a little naughty, and I like naughty! lol
Lilith Osborn chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
Cool, I really liked this. You don't see much of Piotr in the movies and this lets you see more to him than his power or muscle clad arms. Great job!