Reviews for Hollow Power
Anonymous chapter 16 . 4/3/2012
Wow! I know it's been a long time since you updated, but please write more! :) Your story is great! It's wonderful to see another Epsilon fic. Just wanted to mention that they now have a a Riddles of Epsilon section. Also, I was wondering if you could write a fix. or add the plot to this where Jessica ends up with Epsilon... Sorry to bug you, but that always seemed like a possibility in the book!
DesertStream43 chapter 16 . 11/5/2009
Wow - it's been so long I almost forgot the whole premise of the story and had to skim a bit to get my bearings! So glad you updated, though! Please write more soon, I'm enjoying your story more than the book.
pyrrhictears chapter 14 . 7/18/2009
Aww, it was getting really good! Don't abandon it!

I love the book, and now your story.

pyrrhictears
Solowinged chapter 14 . 3/15/2009
OMG O_o i hate cliffhangers! XP plz, plz continue it! it sounds like such and interesting plot! lol, i find it funny that epsilon sounds a bit jealous. Anyways, plz keep up the good work!
quinn17210 chapter 13 . 11/20/2008
:3 I love it! Keep up the good work and update soon!
ANONYMOUS chapter 13 . 10/26/2008
ah!ohemgee!i love the cliffie!(altho i don't usually like them very much)*grins widely* u es getting even better at this and i love the song as well!yay!the plotline is keep writing!it's great!
Colleen chapter 13 . 9/17/2008
i hate to bother you, but how long do you think this story will be? really long i hope!
Colleen chapter 13 . 9/5/2008
Oh yeah a new chapter! oh twist and turns i love it!
MEBdaPenguin chapter 2 . 9/2/2008
Great so far. I love The Riddles of Epsilon. I haven't read any fan fiction for it though. Writing some was a great idea.
Sakura Hitsugaya chapter 13 . 9/1/2008
OH! i just died and went to hell heaven and back! that was MAD! i love plot twists! I miss my Epsi! that was brilliant though. i was wondering what was taking so long for the update but the wait was worth it. great job

Sakura Hitsugaya

D.B
DesertStream43 chapter 13 . 8/31/2008
Oh, very interesting. Nice James version of the song...He's a little creepy! lol.

Please write more soon. Bro's huh?

Hm.
Colleen agian chapter 12 . 8/31/2008
Such a good read whens the next chapter going to be up?
Colleen chapter 8 . 8/31/2008
Ok so far i love this story! i hope you update regularly!

oh and i dont know if you still want it answered..but about the question on the last page, the one about Epsilon being jealous, i think that he should be jealous in a, shes my tool/charge/friend get your own, sorta way. then maybe it could develop into a more serious, she my jess back the f* off sorta way, ya know?

regardless of what happens, or what kind of relationship develops I'm going to keep reading and waiting for more chapters just cuz its awesome! keep it up please!
DesertStream43 chapter 12 . 8/27/2008
Hmm hmm hm...Hm.

:o)

FINALLY MORE!
ANONYMOUS chapter 11 . 5/27/2008
and here i sat thinking james was the bad .i liked the epsilon and james stare story just gets better and 're doing a great job!plz update sooner!*grins*