Reviews for A Row in the Konoha Library
passionateartist chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
(eyes widen) OMG! That was so perfectly sweet and fluffy! I just love your style of writing!

Beans
Valentine Satiguss chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
Aw. Cute ending.
Akako-Chan chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
gah i reall really love your stories theyre like simple but with a meaning behind it or something like that but theres just soo good
Lady Chou101 chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
bittersweet.

that's all i can say, i actaully loved it, i think they were in character, even though there wasnt a lot of conversations going on between them.

and i really would like to see a picture of that hug! it sounded so sweet, and cute, yet sad, and painful.

i really loved it. FANTASTIC. job! _.
BloomxPerish chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
I've never read a SasuNaru fanfiction set in a library before- it was lovely! The ending was beautiful- it created a lovely image in my mind- aw! I want more, now.

I like the use of a single setting- makes you focus on their attitudes and emotions when they are within the row at the different stages of their life.

It was brilliant- very unique and emotional and cute! Thank You!

Super Kawaii Lamb
sonic-stage chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
Ho-lee-crap! That was friggen adorable! rofl this has to be my favourite line in any fanfiction ever!:

"When Sasuke miraculously returned from his crazy adventures,"

*laughs* that's hilarious! I've never heard anyone sum up that part of the series like that. It's just so demeaning and hilariously so!

I like the idea you had here. A little place Sasuke and Naruto had despite everything happening in the show. It's puts a nicer face on the characters and makes you think about them a little more deeply then you would before. It would have been great if this had actually been included in the story except for those stupid extra's they had around episode 90 with Kakashi's mask and what-not. I dunno I can't remember much about the show cause I stopped watching it ages ago.

So yeah I'm glade I found all these stories and i'm SUPER glade you're writing so many sasunaru fics now hee hee! Those are my favourite.

Thanks again! - Carrot/Cait
DoeJaneDoe chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
It's so cute o great oneshot! definitely going into my favs!
guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
aaw,thats just cute!

i like it and i find you can be proud of it ;3

keep up the good work!

\(*0*)/
a dreamer's attic chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
wow, that's really nice. _ I really enjoyed reading it.
Angel of Lavender chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
aww! thats cute :D
shukakutentou chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
I love it, I love it so much! So much emotion, and the idea is stunning. And the last part, oh it made me feel all warm inside
duchesscarml chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
WOW! That was angst. But you ended it with a nice little sparkle of hope! YAY!

~*Duchess
IsolinaBlack chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
WONDERFUL story... It's just... So... I dunno... I was listening to a very calm song while I was reading this, and this story seems to fit it perfectly; it's so... calm. So... I dunno. Anyways, it's terrific! ;'' Thanks for posting it. 'Tis superb.
darkenedmirrors.softfocus chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
Even if you don't care, I did. I like the way you made something as insignificant as a row in a library hold meaning. It was a very nice one-shot.
windspeaks chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
I adore this story. It is nicely written and the plot is original :)

Ah, the Naruto manga. Some of its elements perplex me, like why the heck Sasuke would name his team Hebi.
45 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »