Reviews for A Row in the Konoha Library
windspeaks chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
I adore this story. It is nicely written and the plot is original :)

Ah, the Naruto manga. Some of its elements perplex me, like why the heck Sasuke would name his team Hebi.
Fields of View chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
very beautiful piece- I have to admit that the last sentence kind of killed it for me, but nevertheless it has been a beautiful piece
Serena2100 chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
I love it! It's so cute, and heartfelt! .
Lady Silverhawk chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
Aw...this was an adorable story...I liked how even the people there knew it wasn't a row they were allowed to go to.
agelessdaughter chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
aw, so cute and yet sad! I loves it!
NoNoWriter chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
Yes! I loved it! Especially the parts where Sasuke didn't come because his family was killed and when both Naruto and Sasuke were gone. The row must've felt lonely :(

Now I feel a bit angstyfluffy. It was kind of light to read but stuffy at the same time. Does that make sense? XD

But the point is that it was a lovely fic, yes it was
istorya chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
OMG... that was beautiful. How come you don't have that much review?
ArrowSphere chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
I love that you incorporated all the things that were actually going on in the Naruto storyline into you story. Loved it. :-D
Dancing Dusk chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
*SOB* It was a very nice one-shot! Your wonderful words make me weep in joy and sadness. ;_;
Shelby chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
This was an extremely well written story, and very sad, too... I actually didn't get the urge to skip over any part because it bored me. I really enjoyed reading it.
ppkitaa chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
omg im goin to cry

but their happy tears

so this is realy a one shot
Sasukes Half Eaten RiceBall chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
*WAH snifflesniffle CRYCRYCRY* omg that was so...so...IDK BUT IT MADE ME CRY :*( please maek abother chapter i would luv u forever! pleasepleaseplease! i NED MORE!
ana-pj chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
Wow I like it

I like how the story goes and I like the ending too...

Good work )
Quirky-Fan chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
that was so sweet!
lady scorpio chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
very well written! excellent job
46 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »