Reviews for I'm Thankful For
astrumadamas chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
Bloody fuck. You put the Scarecrow's birthday down on MY birthday. I already officially share it with Marvel's Black Widow; the idea of being born on the same day as Dr. Jonathan Crane might cause spontaneous combustion here. If you see a headline regarding a mysterious house-fire in Arizona, you'll know that you have only yourself to blame.
julietsamuel chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
HI
Hello my dear compliment ,i am juliet by name i will like you to contact me through my private email adress()so that i will show you my pictures,please

do not write me back here hope to read from you,

yours juliet
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Hilarious! Awesome job
-Zeny
BlatantBookworm chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
... THANKSGIVING IS ON NOVEMBER 22nd? (I'm an Aussie - we don't celebrate it)

More to the point - that's the Scarecrow's BIRTHDAY?

That's MY birthday!

Great story anyhow... even if it states that I share the day of birth with an insane villain who, despite adorable little nicknames and acting almost sweet once or twice, is still crazy and wants to drive Gotham until they are constantly screaming.
MissBliss8527 chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Scarecrow gets his revenge! (insert evil laugh here).
chicomarx chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
Hehe! Shockity! Oh, boy, this was great. Best Birthday present EVER. :D Shockity!
RiddlesxandxRoses chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
the dark one would've been interesting to read..

but yes indeed this one was XD

as soon as i saw Bolton's name, im all like,"O THAT BOY'S SCREWED!"
fyi chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
I hope Crane has enough sense not to untie him. that could be bad. *Sneeks off to untie Lock-Up* What can I say I love sadists. :-)
Firefly4000 chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
Yay! The CAT Team brings Scarecrow a most excellent gift XD lol you should do a sequel where it references Lyle's untimely demise the pounce deserves it for being so bleedin' mean to everyone's favorite master of fear:)
BloodofthePen chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
AHA! lol I loved this one, too! The first thing on every villian's wish list!

Excelent job. Character development is both intriguing and vivid.
Twinings chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
I'm thankful for...YOU!

(*glompage*)

This story may actually beat out Wishy Washy for the honor of being Captain's Favorite...
Protector of Canon2 chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
Only CAT would give a birthday present like that... So I guess he knows that they're not dead.
NenyaVilyaNenya chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
I find the title in combination with the present awesome.

-Shockity-

(giggle) I get it!
laal ratty chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
Oh wow, Scarecrow isn't the only one with a luck of sadistic glee on his face. Fantastic story.
armageddon-incarnate chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
Haha! I like this ending better! And Scarecrow calling himself 'Squishykins' made me laugh...

Awesome job.