Reviews for Hello Again
DropDeadRomantic chapter 4 . 1/29/2011
This ROYALLY SUCKED! But not for the reasons your thinking I'm thinking. I like the story line, and I'm not upset about the short chapters or anything like that. The ending is what pissed me off. How could you end it like that?
Red-Cherry-Flowers chapter 4 . 10/3/2007
*GASP* OMG I never saw that coming! All I can say is WOW! I suppose them ending up as friends in the end is quite reasonable and all, your right about once passion goes you can only see each other as friends. A very realistic twist!

Anyways great story, I enjoyed reading it! I hope you write some more in the near future if you have time! ;)
Red-Cherry-Flowers chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
Yeah this sounds intresting! You wrote Kathy really well! I just have to say I so agree with you that Javier is a hotty! Anyways hope you write more ;)

Great Job!
shortal chapter 3 . 7/6/2007
Hey it's good but you're right, the chapters are short! You really need to update and lengthen the chapters a bit. But other than that, It's gonna be really good if you havnt already forgotten about your story.
dannirox4eva chapter 3 . 7/5/2007
its great please continue, i love it.
kristie chapter 3 . 7/3/2007
i really like this story. i hope you put more up!
blondie1765 chapter 3 . 7/1/2007
update again really soon
Pinkfurball chapter 3 . 6/30/2007
I just started reading your story, I think it is really good and I can't waitfor you to update again!
The Unknown Name chapter 3 . 6/29/2007
Hey! I haven't seen the second movie, only the first one... but I still read the stories and I basically understand it all lol... I just wanted you to know that I loved this story, it was well written! If you have seen the first one then check my profile and I've got a story their... Its called Another Year. Anyhow, Excellent story and keep up the good work!
foxylady chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
i really hope you continue writing :)
Ghostwriter626 chapter 1 . 5/27/2007