Reviews for Haphazard and Precious
This. Made. Me. Cry.

Seriously- beautiful work. :D
butimbroken chapter 13 . 9/14/2008
*applauds*

i'm not much of a reviewer - but i had to.

you made me cry. alot.

mostly when reading spikes then faith's. more so faith's.

i loved it.

-broken.
skychylde chapter 13 . 2/19/2008
Bo you made me cry at work!
faithinthecharm chapter 13 . 12/8/2007
Christina Rosseti is absolute love and a perfect ending for this
BlackbAngeL chapter 13 . 9/20/2007
I hadn't noticed the epilogue of that story until now... I read it, and now, I'm at a loss for words. I don't know what I could say that would explain how great I found that story. I cried, I really did, with the sobs and everything... That was heartbreaking, and beautiful... Awesome. Thanks for sharing this.
RabidReject chapter 13 . 8/14/2007
Wow. That was awesome.
Lena7623 chapter 13 . 8/14/2007
If I had realized there would be an epilogue, I would have waited with my last review. Either way, the letters were heartbreaking and right on the mark.
Ayjah chapter 13 . 8/14/2007
Waah! is the last line in the poem I am NOT there or am there?

I am kinda sad it is done! I hope you plan on sharing another of your terrific stories with me VERY soon!
faithinthecharm chapter 12 . 8/13/2007
Once again wibbly and a little weepy so very good!
Ayjah chapter 12 . 8/13/2007
I loved Tara, her death seemed totally unfair... not that Buffy's was either but Tara - her dying felt unnecessary... This one really pulls at the heartstrings (not that the others didn't but still...)
Lena7623 chapter 12 . 8/13/2007
I'm reviewing the last three chapters in this one. I'm one of the few Riley fans out there, so I was glad to see that you included him. He would have something to say about it. I love the one about Wesley. He's my favorite character, and I think you nailed his character very well. Tara's made me cry. Well, they all made me cry, but that one did it the most.
Ayjah chapter 11 . 8/13/2007
I have to agree - he did change a lot with Angel, became a person you could really root for! You have such a terrific way with words!
Ayjah chapter 10 . 8/13/2007
Wow intense... Riley and her were nice at the time but I wonder at her ever loving anyone forever like she did Angel!
Lena7623 chapter 9 . 8/1/2007
I loved these so far. It's bittersweet to read things like this. I can't help but wonder who the other three will be. Tara? Wesley? Can't wait to find out.
faithinthecharm chapter 9 . 7/24/2007
OMG fantastic, the Willow one made me cry!