Reviews for Journey
Guest chapter 34 . 6/10/2017
Oh man that was something. This story can't end like this please please update. I really wanna know what happens to Lucas and Peyton and Keith. Also I wanna know if he will ever forgive Haley and Nathan for not telling him about his adorable son. I glad her forgave Karen for what she did to him and I hope everyone will go back to being happy again. I loved this story it was great... I hate that Peyton kept Keith away from Lucas even thou she was hurt but still she should've have done that -let alone trying to pawn off the lil one as another man child. Jake I'm a bit disappointed in you for even going along with this but I know you did it because you love her. It's kinda wrong nonetheless on so many levels. I feel like everyone played a part in what happen to Luke including himself. But that glad he is okay and I hope he get a chance to be with his son and the love of his life. Happy Leyton is what I love best. Great story , I really enjoyed it.
Guest chapter 32 . 6/10/2017
Awwwww I'm so crying rite now. This was a beautiful chapter I love how Keith is immediately drawn to his dad. I can imagine how confused and weird this must be for Lucas. I'm glad he's awake thou. It's about time. Peyton although he's gonna be super mad but I hope he can forgive you and you can tell him what Brooke did to him the night of the senior party. Finally they are together but now I'm scared of what's to come. Hope Luke don't go cray on everyone.
Guest chapter 30 . 6/10/2017
Awwww Keith was so adorable. How he just touch his daddy's finger- it brought me to tears. That was so sweet and beautiful. The only thing that would've been greater was if Luke would would've have woken up. I love the family reunion but I wish it was under better circumstances. I hope Lucas wakes up soon this was a very touching chapter . Omg- that slap was priceless- I love that Hales because Brooke deserved it and plenty more for that matter. Ugh I can't stand her , she so selfish.
Guest chapter 21 . 6/9/2017
Dun dun dun! - Wow I can't believe it's been three years since Leyton saw each other and the first time they did boom - they got it on n poppin'. Peyton it looks like no matter how far you run,Lucas Scott would forever be a part of you. Omg! Brooke is so going to be mad as hell when she finds out that Her boyfriend had cheated on her with the beautiful Peyton Sawyer again. Lol . This is oh so good. Can't wait to read more. I love this story.
Guest chapter 18 . 6/9/2017
Wow - yeah so this chapter was WOW. It was pretty sad yet at the same time I was laughing at the way how Luke was talking to Jake. Poor Jake, he didn't do anything but try to be a "friend". I know Peyton is hurting but I wish she would just talk about what she saw that night at the Party. I hope the truth comes out real soon. I can't wait for Leyton to find their way back to each other.
Guest chapter 16 . 6/9/2017
Oh boi... I know this shit was gonna happen. Luke and Peyton once again torn apart - it's like taking one step forward and 12 steps back with them. It's so sad but I really truly hope Leyton find out what Brooke did. I would pay big bucks to see Peyton rearrange Brooke's face. lol can't wait for more drama. This gon b good.
Guest chapter 12 . 6/9/2017
Brooke I can't with you. I wonder how does it feel for the love of you life don't even know who you are. lol that's too funny. But you were in bed with him drunk and all he kept saying was Peyton's name and how much he loves her. Don't you feel like an ass.. smh. You are an EVIL bitch!.. I really hope you get your Karma. Poor Lucas I guess he's back in the dog house huh?.. Peyton I hope you can forgive him because he was not himself at that party.
Guest chapter 11 . 6/9/2017
lol I so called it. Brooke oh boi .. why?...
Guest chapter 10 . 6/9/2017
Oh wow- well then damn. Ouch! Brooke that was harsh. But it's funny you calling Peyton a whore smh - the pot calling the kettle black. Idk why you feel like Peyton and/or Lucas should feel the same pain and misery u are feeling. But I'm pretty sure they are sad and miserable already because they both love each other and they can't be together because of you. Now ain't that a bitch.. I wish whatever plan your dumb ass is cooking up , I hope it backfires. Lol.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/9/2017
Oh my god! .. Lucas you do remember that you have a girlfriend named Brooke rite. What is wrong with you?... you can't keep chasing another girl man lol. But hey that's Lucas hell I feel like even if Luke was married with kids he would still go after Peyton. Man dude you got it so bad for this girl- it's so insane. I love it thou.. oohhh Brooke gon be hella pissed when she finds out you kissed . It's gonna b oh so good to see her reaction lol...
Guest chapter 2 . 6/9/2017
Um oh boi Luke . Decisions,decisions - what are you gonna do?. Torn between two lovers huh. This story should be good.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/8/2017
Oh snap!. Well this should be interesting. Can't wait to read more. Great start btw.
bethc chapter 28 . 7/28/2014
Can't imagine jake with someone he knows loves another and lies about paternity. Most desperate Screech would never put up with it. I get going for drama but too much. I hope Lucas' I hate you is real. Jake made me sick Peyton too. Just eww if he was with her when she gave birth. Go rah rah liar great job. She had no faith. Could not see Luke was trust him. Never rethinks or questions back his confusion. Tho, Feel attacks no. He never slept w BrookeNikki with her he was single, a confused teen after she did not want to be with him. She chose Brooke. She bpetrayed Lucas not the reverse. Brookie is evil but Peyt is close by a hair. I also don't accept Nate lying for yrs he is a father is he not? Or ffs Haley_ Just no she hated Peyt loved Luke not the other way around. I almost want Luke to fight for sole physical custody after he is well. He may always love her but does not have to be in love with her or let her in his heart personal life besides as mother of Keith.
her I hate you and saying I was only with Jake after I got pregnant! huh? Love of your life "beytrays you" you find #2 guy, you get pregnant you find dude #2 . How does Peyton live with herself to do that? If she is a "punishing herself" she would be alone and won't repeat dude 2 is father and live fake happily ever after as fake fam. Peyt sickens me. 5 yrs skip pointless. That night she forgives L for "drugged cheating" but HATE u for having gf btw got dude2. She was clearly over hs party. NO sense of what you write by you the writer /Yet SHE left him again. And yrs later is again claiming he cheated on me at party so I am keeping his son. /WHAT You write too much all over the place.

Even if one cheats you do not. Keep a child away from a good dad. What would her life me with no mom at all or no 2 moms or no dad? Why does she never rationally think? She never had faith in Luke, he swore on Keith. Note to Peyton: Being a parent means selflessness. How is she calling herself a mother? Daddy issues. She inflicts on a innocent baby.

I do not want Luke with Karen. Sicko. He forgave already? NO. Everybody who betrayed deserves to be not close to him. Peyton might be mom but that is all mom to a child she lied to and never trusted him and they are over the minute she fled fiftieth time. Sure she will push Lu to forgive Peyt to soothe own guilt. Choosing abandoner turned murder to own son. I vote he finds Lindsey the editor and lives happily with her and Keith and Peyton can watch. I never thought a story can turn me antiPeyt but she has made every bad decision every sec for 5 years.

Her saying he was happy with Brooke I left him alone to have him happy such bullshit. She wanted him punished so she kept his son and lied. If Lucas forgives Peyton and rest -minus Brooke must vanish or be in jail - in less than 10 yrs your story will be 10 billion times more laughworthy than it is today.

Worst rewrite has to be Brooke saying on the call to Peyton he does not take his pills and he is in hosp coma and next chap feigning omg he wanted to die with handing pills. I think it is clear in the call. Like rolling my eyes. The phone call with info previously said, againnnnnn.
joanyc chapter 34 . 6/15/2014
Please wrap this story even write a quick epilogue. Just torture to leave like this!
Guest chapter 23 . 5/7/2013
Omg, my heart just breaks for Lucas, and good for him for given his stupid mother a piece of brutal truth.