Reviews for Journey
bethc chapter 28 . 7/28/2014
Can't imagine jake with someone he knows loves another and lies about paternity. Most desperate Screech would never put up with it. I get going for drama but too much. I hope Lucas' I hate you is real. Jake made me sick Peyton too. Just eww if he was with her when she gave birth. Go rah rah liar great job. She had no faith. Could not see Luke was trust him. Never rethinks or questions back his confusion. Tho, Feel attacks no. He never slept w BrookeNikki with her he was single, a confused teen after she did not want to be with him. She chose Brooke. She bpetrayed Lucas not the reverse. Brookie is evil but Peyt is close by a hair. I also don't accept Nate lying for yrs he is a father is he not? Or ffs Haley_ Just no she hated Peyt loved Luke not the other way around. I almost want Luke to fight for sole physical custody after he is well. He may always love her but does not have to be in love with her or let her in his heart personal life besides as mother of Keith.
her I hate you and saying I was only with Jake after I got pregnant! huh? Love of your life "beytrays you" you find #2 guy, you get pregnant you find dude #2 . How does Peyton live with herself to do that? If she is a "punishing herself" she would be alone and won't repeat dude 2 is father and live fake happily ever after as fake fam. Peyt sickens me. 5 yrs skip pointless. That night she forgives L for "drugged cheating" but HATE u for having gf btw got dude2. She was clearly over hs party. NO sense of what you write by you the writer /Yet SHE left him again. And yrs later is again claiming he cheated on me at party so I am keeping his son. /WHAT You write too much all over the place.

Even if one cheats you do not. Keep a child away from a good dad. What would her life me with no mom at all or no 2 moms or no dad? Why does she never rationally think? She never had faith in Luke, he swore on Keith. Note to Peyton: Being a parent means selflessness. How is she calling herself a mother? Daddy issues. She inflicts on a innocent baby.

I do not want Luke with Karen. Sicko. He forgave already? NO. Everybody who betrayed deserves to be not close to him. Peyton might be mom but that is all mom to a child she lied to and never trusted him and they are over the minute she fled fiftieth time. Sure she will push Lu to forgive Peyt to soothe own guilt. Choosing abandoner turned murder to own son. I vote he finds Lindsey the editor and lives happily with her and Keith and Peyton can watch. I never thought a story can turn me antiPeyt but she has made every bad decision every sec for 5 years.

Her saying he was happy with Brooke I left him alone to have him happy such bullshit. She wanted him punished so she kept his son and lied. If Lucas forgives Peyton and rest -minus Brooke must vanish or be in jail - in less than 10 yrs your story will be 10 billion times more laughworthy than it is today.

Worst rewrite has to be Brooke saying on the call to Peyton he does not take his pills and he is in hosp coma and next chap feigning omg he wanted to die with handing pills. I think it is clear in the call. Like rolling my eyes. The phone call with info previously said, againnnnnn.
joanyc chapter 34 . 6/15/2014
Please wrap this story even write a quick epilogue. Just torture to leave like this!
Guest chapter 23 . 5/7/2013
Omg, my heart just breaks for Lucas, and good for him for given his stupid mother a piece of brutal truth.
Guest chapter 16 . 5/7/2013
Man these two are so bad for each other. Too alike to egg each other on devious plans. They just bring out the worse in each other.
Guest chapter 15 . 5/7/2013
Damn if you are great at angst. I really teared up. Poor Lucas, Poor Peyton, and even poor Jake whose going to get caught right in the middle of this.
Guest chapter 14 . 5/7/2013
My sweet, sweet Jakey.
Guest chapter 13 . 5/7/2013
yah, Jake. I always liked Jake. I really think they could have been a good couple if they had developed that story line. Leyton or Jeyton. Both such hot choices.
Guest chapter 11 . 5/7/2013
What a totally reprehensible Biach or plural. I don't care what dose she's using. Your either drugged a person or you didn't. Rachel intended to basically helped Brooke date rape Lucas. And that's unforgivable. Peyton is bound to walk into all this an make it even more heartbreaking for both her and Peyton who will not see beyond the setup, whereas Lucas won't know what the hell happened until he's with it again. and then, he may even get angry that Peyton didn't give him the benefit of the doubt, especially as it's been done to her before. What a hot mess.
svety74 chapter 19 . 1/6/2013
Brooke is really a bitch. No wonder I couldn't tolerate her until S5
redguitar chapter 35 . 5/11/2010
finish!
RJMoonspell4 chapter 35 . 6/24/2009
Hi.

I know its been a while since u posted or your latest AN, and I was re-reading Journey, when i tomble upon it. Sad as i was for seeing it go, i also understand your reasons, as a reader i can't help to tempt you and see if i can have u to at least wrap Journey in like 3 or 5 chapters. I don't think u'll need more than this.

I know that in February live wasn't going as planned, and I'm hoping that now it is and that u still have the bug to write and continue this :P
Kaily119 chapter 35 . 6/22/2009
So I just read your story and I'm bummed you won't be finishing it but I understand the need to go into the real world. Best of luck to you and thank you for sharing your art.

Kaily
Amy chapter 35 . 6/6/2009
Hey i love your story and was really sad to read you wont be finishing actually writing a twilight fanfiction at the moment called symposium. Please read it and if you like my style of writing and think id do your story justice id like to possibly take it on.

Please email me or add me to msn

.uk

or messege me on im walkies88

Little Green Bird chapter 35 . 5/30/2009
It's a shame you wont be continuing this or any of your other stories. Your writing seems to always draw me in. The storylines are fresh, original, and raw with emotion. I hope that one day, out of hobby or simple release you decide to pick up these stories again. If not, it was a GREAT pleasure reading from the imagination of an amazing mind.

Best of luck!
Caitlyn Rose chapter 35 . 2/19/2009
Wow, that is a real disappointment. Hope all goes well in life for you though :)