Reviews for A Wrist Full of Memories
csimouse chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Absolutely terrific!
toothchick chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
This was absolutely beautiful!
ayesha-s chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
omg its beautiful! love it!
The Queen of Sin chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
aw! SO cute! and SO fluffy! I LOVE IT! hehe This is SO lovely!
Peggy47 chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
Whether the memories are painful or happy, they should be shared. The charms represent significant events in our lives, and they can serve as good conversation starters as well.
msgrits chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
Well that was awfully sweet.
Peggiegg chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
Beautiful! Just...beautiful!
Lizwontcry chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
Aw...that was lovely, I enjoyed it lots :)
Ellie Mae Thompson-Holmes chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
Wow. Powerful. Beautiful. Wonderful. Heavenly. Magnificent.

Those are all the ways to explain this story. I was just in awe so in awe of this. I think you have some much beautiful talant, that shines through. This story is probably the most, how can i put it, the most esquisite (sp?) emotional bond between people who love each other, and husband and wife, and then you got a child.

There are so many ways to explain this story, that i cannot even start, because I probably wouldnt finish.

I loved this story, and I well, even thought i am a 15 year old, lol, i cherish this one. Its close. exspecially the last part. And the title, A Wrist Full of Memories, is the perfect title for it!

Elizabeth
Kat chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
Wow! That's just a beautiful story. It took me a second to figure out the "wrist full of memories" and for a second I thought she or both of them were getting tatoos, but then I realized it must be a charm bracelet. Awesome story. Thanks for sharing with us.

Two minor errors:

You wrote "Our first Christmas together we still shared our secret from the rest of the world" either "... we still hadn't shared our secret with ..." or "we still hid our secret from ..." would be correct.

" it was just the two of us on the shores of the Pacific when we whispered those sacred words, “I do,” to each other.

When the minister ..." If it was just the two of them, where did the miniter come from?
CaptainK8 chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
This is absolutely beautiful. I can honestly hear Sara saying it. It is so in character yet it's obvious that you took a lot of time to develop the future wisdom looking back. Keep writing, I look forward to reading more of your stories.