Reviews for Kidnapped
Andrew chapter 3 . 10/31/2013
Fun going on:
William Turner with John hit the slave market, where they are taken to the Janissaries, teaching the martial arts and with the rest of the Turkish troops to the attack of Vienna. But during the night watch, they betray the Turks: William Turner and John make their way into the tent of the Vizier and William Mohamed Mohamed sword beheading him. Once in Vienna, he gives the head of the Turks and conversion to Catholicism, the next day wearing armor Polish hussars he headed horse with John aregar and does Despair raid that ended with a grand battle. The ringing of arms, shouting soldiers roar of cannon and musket, cracking lances, clanging armor and luck smiled Christians.
"No retreat," cried William "For us Europe and Vienna, no mercy Saracens. For God, the Christian faith and honor of ancestors"
The battle was still going and ended with the victory of the Christians, furious stream of blood flowing into the source of leaks. At the bottom of the victory over the Turks William Turner and John were showered with awards and produced in the Imperial Knights and was a feast for the whole world. Meanwhile, Will Turner and Elizabeth Swann continued the search for his son...
Andrew chapter 3 . 10/31/2013
Fun going on:
HeartSpell16785 chapter 3 . 8/22/2013
really liked this, please continue!
Fizzydrop2000 chapter 3 . 1/31/2013
Ahhhhhhhh cliff hanger
Sailor Navy Ranger chapter 3 . 10/31/2012
Please come back to this story! It's so good! Will Nessuno reliaze just WHO the young Will Turner is? I'm sure he knows of the Pirate King at least? And what of the Flying Dutchman's Cap'n? How will he take to his only child being kidnapped?
Ems-g chapter 3 . 6/8/2012
Please continue this story, it's got a wonderful plot and I'm quite curious as to who has taken Mr. Turner's heart. Don't let a story with as much potential as yours sink in to Davy Jones' Locker for abandoned tales!
Emnmlover chapter 3 . 9/13/2011
So far so good have cry will and rope swing aboard
ZombieLeyLey chapter 3 . 8/20/2011
Please update :)
ZombieLeyLey chapter 2 . 8/1/2011
This fic is hilarious XD
Gabriella Somerfield chapter 3 . 5/25/2011
can't wait for the next one
Beloved Daughter chapter 3 . 5/15/2011
This sounds like a really cool story so far... but in order for it to be cooler, you have to update... hint, hint, hint, hint! Please!
FrozenFan2 chapter 3 . 3/16/2011
love the story, please update soon! :)
ohiowriter chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
I really want to see where this goes. This has the potential to be epic. I started reading this back in 2007, and I put it on my alerts list. I just now got around to reading the third chapter because you updated at a time that I stopped reading fanfiction and put anything that'd been updated in a folder in my e-mail. I was going through it and I saw this and thought I'd check it out. I've got to say that I'm lovin' it.
isxbelv chapter 3 . 7/11/2010
hello. well, i'm seriously liking this story... ferreal.

anyway, please continue it because i am dying to read the rest of this story!

GREAt Work!
Nienna Tinehtele chapter 3 . 3/24/2010
Any updates on this one soon? :D Pretty please!