Reviews for Happenstance in a Prism
MoonLightView chapter 5 . 1/14/2018
Please continue this story! It's so good!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/19/2014
please continue... this fic is amazing.

I also love the jetsokkazuko love triangle

Chris91234 chapter 5 . 12/25/2013
This fic is truly amazing. It saddens me to see that it is unfinished, like so many other like It. I really hope and pray that you will someday continue this wonderful story.
Kidiu chapter 5 . 3/10/2013
Y'know, I'm starting to ship JetSokka instead of ZukoSokka. How'd that happen? I don't even like Jet! But this chapter gave him more depth, and showed his regret of being an asshole. Would it be wrong of me to root for Jet being with Sokka instead of Zuko? I feel like a traitor, but now, I'm kinda feeling that I want Zuko and Sokka to be friends, and Jet and Sokka to be lovers.

Sooo... please JetSokka? Or alternate endings with the different pairings? Or a new story entirely! I wish there were more JetSokka stories out there.

Anyway, hope you update soon! You update about once a year, but the chapters are so long that I can't complain. So, awaiting your 2013 chapter!
CGreyson chapter 5 . 2/3/2013
Awesome, well written. I simply cannot wait for more!
MirzaKun chapter 5 . 12/27/2012
ksjdhjksdhkjsdhjksahd next chap pls! D:
I'm pulling out from my hair right now! I kinda wait for Zuko fight Jet over Sokka xDD
And that fact that things seems to get worse over these three it's freaking me out! Dx
Hope you update this fic sure it is amazing and so damn interesting!
Kitty chapter 5 . 12/9/2012
Please write more I beg u it was so good I loved it
Chase Buoy chapter 5 . 11/9/2012
OH MY GOD THIS IS THE MOST EPIC FIC I'VE READ IN MY LIFE lolololol! I am loving this so much! At first I was hesitant to read it because of the Jetko, (sometimes people really don't do it well...) But this is just too delish! PLEASE PROVIDE ME WITH A REASON TO LIVE! PLEASE CONTINUE ASAP! 33333333333333333333
SLASHMONSTER eatin yo boys up chapter 4 . 11/3/2012
What thought for Sokka this whole chapter SERVER FRIEND ZONE AHEAD!
SLASHMONSTER eatin yo boys up chapter 3 . 11/3/2012
Jets such a perv ewwwww i dont know but when ever i read the Jet Sokka parts im all like imaging a really old dude with a okane ga nai sytle Sokka... and its really REALLY creepy!
SLASHMONSTER eatin yo boys up chapter 2 . 11/3/2012
I take all AP classes :D and its still a bitch -_- I have no free time i have homework to to do NOW!
Anyway... BRAVO wonderful chapter i loves it soooo much! . omg omg Zuko stop letting your sister bitch you around! And your dad too hes just jello he got old man balls!
Chase Buoy chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
OOOOoooOOOOH This is going to be freaking awesome! I can feel it! I can smell it :D
Anonymous P chapter 5 . 10/13/2012
I love this story so much. It's so amazing.
And I just love the way to portray the characters, and the depth that you've given all of them. Especially Jet. Usually in stories like this, the author makes you hate him from the second he appears in the story, but not in this one. Not for me, at least. I mean, he's kind of a jerk, but he's just in love and he's just doing what he thinks is the right way to go about getting the object of his affections. And I'm glad Sokka doesn't completely hate him either. It makes things more interesting. The whole scene at the end of practice with Jet and Sokka was just fantastically done. And it drives me crazy that I'm not sure if Sokka was actually into it, or if Jet really was imagining things, because I really want to know! Well, I mean, it seems like he was obviously into it, but I want to know why; if it was because he actually might like Jet now, or if it's just because he's still upset about Zuko's rejection and he's just rebounding :/
Also, poor Zuko, nothing good can come out of Azula bugging his stuff. Even if he isn't actually in a relationship with Sokka (right now anyways :P ), I'm sure Azula will find some way to use the microphones against him... Especially if sometime soon Sokka and Zuko finally have the awkward talk, that I know neither of them are looking forward to, about what happened after their 'date'.

I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter!
Peacock Slayer chapter 5 . 10/3/2012
omg wats he going to do to zuko :( please update soon
Dragon77 chapter 5 . 10/2/2012
I love it chapter 5 was great and I know chapter 6 will be even better so update soon.