Reviews for Not Your Average Fairy Tale
ilovehinata4ever chapter 13 . 1/6/2014
Noo...way sasuhinaaa! HAna. out of here sasuhina r to be together!
LLL.HINATA.LLL chapter 13 . 5/31/2010
.update
Littlemeow303 chapter 13 . 3/1/2009
Cool, I don't know why I am so addicted to this pairing and story... both are CUTE!
oztan chapter 13 . 10/28/2008
What…! Come on Hinata show them all, who the true leader really is.
SHeWithNoName chapter 13 . 9/5/2008
cool!
iris chapter 13 . 8/18/2008
sorry im hurrying but hurryup with next chapter

i would love if u did
khmer-roguenin chapter 13 . 8/8/2008
i lov it! but who wil win? Wat if its a tie
Inatikoti chapter 13 . 6/30/2008
WOW! Great story! Please continue! If Hanabi breaks the promise then i'm going to go over there and slap her. j/k Best of luck to Hinata!
lifes-2-short chapter 5 . 6/30/2008
definitely awesome! Another fav!
alwaysNaruHina chapter 13 . 6/27/2008
Wow what would happen next time, I can't wait to find out. please update soon
redquicksilver chapter 13 . 5/9/2008
*gasp* That did not just happen! Wow, it's the fight of the century! *does commentator's voice-over* Who will win the dual for Sasuke? Bwahahaa! *hands over a box of cookies with the peace sign on them while cackling* May these cookies put your mind at ease. Kind of ironic really. lol, Ja ne!
crimson clouded butterfly chapter 13 . 5/1/2008
hello... i just want to say that i really love your story..i'm a SasuxHina fan and i really think they compliment each other rather than NaruxHina or SasuxSaku..but whatever, hahaahhah... anyways, please update quickly, because i can't wait for the next chapter! (_)
KibaIsHOTT chapter 13 . 4/29/2008
col! teehee. i wonder where you got the plot from..? haha. i am a ver WONDROUS person. anyway, the story is great, especially the plot. hehe
vintagestripes chapter 13 . 4/29/2008
Update!
21me21 chapter 13 . 4/29/2008
Oh! Drama! Just can't wait till the new chapter! I can tell it's gonna be good! Hurry up and write it, already. Ciao.