Reviews for Tugging On The Heart Strings
MaverickSlurpee chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
I love you. You as a writer. Your Young Justice references. The sex. Everything about this story is perfect. Cass and Stephanie. Everything.
song six chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
This has got to be the most perfect Kon and Tim love story I have ever read! THANKYOU FOR WRITING THIS MASTERPIECE!

First off, I adored the ending to death. In a way, the reader kind of got the hint from the summary that they would end up together; however, it was the way you executed it that made the reader want to keep reading and beg for more! It was beautiful! AND PERFECT! I wouldn't have been able to imagine anything better than the words you chose between Kon and Tim. I especially loved how it took awhile for Tim to realize he wanted something real with Kon fearing the other didn't feel the same, while this whole time Kon had /always/ felt something deeper for him. That was awesome. I was thinking you'd have them both start to develop feelings, but it's even better and more magical on how you made Kon always have feelings for Tim from the get-go. That made this whole love story wonderful!

As for your writing style, I adore how agonizingly slow you went! It was perfect! Usually, when writers go slow readers get impatient (including me) and skim sentences, but I had to read every word because I ate it all up like it was the best damn meal I ever had...for my eyes. I especially loved how as the story progressed you stretched it further and further making us want to scream in the end: "COME ON TIMMY! GO FOR IT ALREADY!" I also loved how your style isn't too casual, with a touch of elegance, and clear knowledge of the comic book world. My favorite part about your overall syntax was the fact you didn't use a lot of dialogue. Normally, most people would never be able to pull that off, because most readers on this site would rather just see more dialogue than reading 'boring descriptions'. but your descriptions were juicy, tantalizing, and lovely! Not only that, but the fact you didn't even have Kon talk all that much made the wait even better!

I also appreciate the fact you'd let Tim...'top' sometimes too, and that that was how they did it the first time. It was in more touch with reality, since Kon has had sex before...but with girls. And Tim...well...he was a virgin! So it would make sense that the virgin would give it since that's how boys know how to do with sex generally, and Kon would take it since it would hurt less and he's given it plenty times to try something new!

This story was nothing short of a beautiful love story! I also love Tim's large amount of angsting, but it wasn't too dark. I love the cheesy ending, because the rest of the story wasn't too fluffy so the cheese in the end was perfect! I love love love this story to detah you have no clue. Normally, i only read Kon and Tim stories and write fanfiction for other fandoms...but you have inspired me to follow the Kon and Tim fandom more...'religiously' (best way I can put it!)! I dedicate my own first Kon and Tim story...when it actually exists...to you. Thankyou so much for this wonderful and glorious fanfic! You should really get a job with DC if they should ever give in to the fans and making Kon and Tim an actual couple! THANKYOU!

- songsix
purrfus chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Just enough angst.
Lollipopsickle chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
lol disturbance in the batforce. i definately liked that part
Billie the fourth sage chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
The length, the development, every moment sank in so painfully slowly and so beautifully xD

I LOVED IT. It had all the confusions of love described so perfectly without exaggerating the pains nor making it too sugar-coated. Every move and word and event passing from one to another made this so PERFECT. It was SO BEAUTIFUL.

I ALMOST CRIED ;A; It was just so sweet.I felt shivers over and over just from the way Tim felt xD

It seems like it was written by someone who has felt love the way it should be ;) Am I wrong?
Ravenpuff chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
For a story revolving around supposedly casual sex, that was astonishingly fluffy. And well done. Wonderful! Yay for a revolutionized Tim who's grown through the happiness of love, rather than the tragedy.
J.M. Cloud chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
That was so great! I nearly cried right at the end there. Keep 'em coming, pls!
tkmutant chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
Oh I like this...
asm613 chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
WOW! This was one of my most favorite Kon/Tim stories. You made it seem very believable concerning how the two fell in love. How it happens, overtime_and you're in love before you really realize it. I was worried that Tim spent so much time not telling Kon. Worried that he might lose him while he tried to build up the courage to tell him. I cried at the end; just like Tim. I actually like these "LOVE" stories better than the sex stories. The best is when the 2 are combined. I really liked this line:

Only after they woke up the next morning would Tim realize

that he hadn’t actually said I want to; he’d said I want you