Reviews for Black Dragon
Bubblyblush chapter 10 . 2/8
You HAVE to make a happy ending! PLEASE! U mad me cry you know?!
ASummerDisaster chapter 9 . 7/8/2014
4 in the morning, listening to pandora, crying. Thanks for the beautiful, touching story cj
hollyi0i chapter 10 . 8/12/2013
I WILL NEVER READ SOMETHING LIKE THAT,inuyasha would never do something like that to someone he has sworn to protect
kelly chapter 10 . 6/5/2013
honestlt i have to say you potrayed drug addiction accurately everything right on point. i would know im a recovering addict its terrifying your looking at things thru a fog ur not urself its horrible being sick was the worst. its all hazy i barely remember anything during my drug use
thelastunicorn chapter 10 . 5/17/2013
i love this story. it is really good and also very sad.
Bastet Goddess chapter 9 . 2/1/2013
Thank goodness she was still a virgin. Woot!
Kirara21 chapter 9 . 6/11/2011
good story i just do not like the ending
raindropdays chapter 9 . 5/9/2011
Loved it.

Absolutely loved it.

Thank you for the grand story. :)
Inuyasha-gothgirllover93 chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
i never thought somebody would write a story about this, but once i started reading i couldn't stop u did good.
Regina lunaris chapter 9 . 1/9/2011
very good story, very realistic. I liked it alot but i feel bad for kagome but like you said real drug stories rarly have happy endings. Great job! Till Next Time...
Blackdiamonds-16 chapter 10 . 12/26/2010
I loved it!... And hated it at the same time lol! It was beautifully written I loved how u got into an addicts head but I'm the biggest sucker for happy endings! But beautifully done!
AnimePunk23 chapter 9 . 11/28/2010
you did a great job explaining these true stories, however it would have been more mezmorizing if you killed Kagome off all the way so people can see that no matter what once your in, you don't usually come out. Great Job! Inspirational!
fluffy09 chapter 9 . 6/2/2010
Wow, I'm honestly speechless. This whole story was so dark I loved it. It really show the horror of drugs and how they affect people and there families. I really think reading this story would help people that are at the curious age to never try any type of drug. I honestly cant get over how dark, yet truthful this story is.
alitablake chapter 10 . 4/12/2010
This was sad and beautiful and horrible and romantic and so so very many things were conveyed in this story. It was wonderfully written, I absolutely adore your writing.

I know you don't write Inuyasha stories anymore but I still very much enjoy them.

Thank you.
WITCHBLADE86 chapter 10 . 10/19/2009
Loved the chapters, Loved the story. KUDOS!