Reviews for The Sea of the Living
LaughingLadybug chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
Yay for loopholes!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
Thank you for this wonderful story! I can't express how much I enjoyed reading it!
Smithy chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
I love anything Willabeth, but this isn't a review for the story. I love your name. Where on earth did you get inspiration for it, and maybe we'll see more.
SD chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
Aw, I'm such a sucker for Willabeth happy endings :-) Thanks!
Storm Dancer chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
THAT WAS SWEET I LOVE ONE SHOOT WILL/ELIZABETHS THERE ALLWAYS ROMANTIC! keep writing!
uzumaki misaki chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
very nice
CrystallicPrincess chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
Loved it!
Alicia chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
o...kay first i like BUT he is bound to the duchman forever. i kno this because if ya read the little thing in the DVD case they have all the questions u could ask and they said that he is but i dont kno there r two different things goin on at once(i hope u understand that cuz im not gonna explain it) but dont get mad at me over this and im only sayin that cuz i kno people who would
Falcone chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
Wonderful, wonderful! Simple and sweet. I loved the beginning when you described Will's duties and how he sometimes forgot he was in a different place. Great style!
DaughterofPoseidon25 chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
I'm glad that Will can be free. I broke down when Davy Jones stabbed him. I couldn't stand it. I'm glad he can be free. I love the movie as well. Keep it up.
lalajonas chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
i LOVE it and i think you should continue it!
javajunkiechick chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
I LOVE THIS STORY! and can you send me a link to the Wordplay thing where Terry and Ted talk about the whole Willabeth thing plz? I can't find it. I am SOO happy they get to be together. i've been really depressed latley because of it. now i'm happy! so plz email me a link AS SOON AS U CAN! i'd be really happy.
Clarity Light chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
Kewl. You captured the feelings and sensations very well. I really do hope they make another movie.
starmiee chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
Fondy! This is really good. I'm so glad you mentioned the loophole, because the romantic in me was very sad at the end. Yey.

For the most part your writing is great, except in some parts it gets a little too journalistic, and not so much narrative. Like the first line-it didn't draw me in at all. Or maybe it's just your use of the word "clothing." I don't know.

But anyway: love it.

Hearts, Aquidis.
067dzjs chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
Wow, so good. I never realized that little loophole...I was determined in finding one like Elizabeth becoming immortal as well. But that was so great. I loved it.