Reviews for The Unforgiven
somewhereinthedreams chapter 25 . 12/30/2007
*swoon* everyone is together.

LMAO about Carly and her "little plans"
somewhereinthedreams chapter 24 . 12/30/2007
all these emotional phone calls. and I know the big reunion call was obviously Kendall/Ryan, but it was Brenda/Johnny that made me swoon. and OMG...my Johnny! he hung up on Erica! love it! Carly's gonna love him (more) for that.

Sara, I'm so glad you've introduced Johnny (with Brenda) into your fics.
somewhereinthedreams chapter 23 . 12/30/2007
the bickering...the banter...another Carly plan gone awry. or maybe it worked since it got her in to see Kendall. everyone's safe and sound and I'm ready for a reunion.
missingmarcil chapter 25 . 12/26/2007
Love the story and character interaction. Link to chap 24 wouldn't pull up though. Would love to read that chapter sometime.
somewhereinthedreams chapter 22 . 11/29/2007
oh no...not a good idea to keep things from Jason. especially if it involves a shootout.

glad Ryan made it and is going to make it back to his family.

can't wait to see how carly gets herself out of this mess.
somewhereinthedreams chapter 21 . 11/29/2007
very dramatic...a shootout and a bomb.

and once again, Carly and Brenda are hilarious. I love how territorial Carly is with her "men." love that Sonny is NOT on the list.

“Your Johnny?” Brenda rolled her eyes. “Your Johnny. Your Jason. Is it Your Sonny, too?”

wonder how the two of them are going to get away from Alcazar's guys.
somewhereinthedreams chapter 20 . 11/29/2007
the danger...the chase...could it be? carly and brenda bonding? it's probably better for them to bond over johnny instead of jason. lol.
somewhereinthedreams chapter 19 . 11/29/2007
OMG, this chapter is hilarious. I can totally picture the scenes between Carly and Brenda. they hate each other, that's a given...but they also love and are loved by some of the same people. LMAO at Carly getting mad at Brenda for calling herself, Jason's best friend.
TVCrazed chapter 25 . 11/19/2007
TVCrazed chapter 24 . 11/12/2007
JC Morgan chapter 23 . 11/9/2007
LOL I have to say you capture the dynamics between Carly and Erica so very well! Their dislike of each other shows through 110% and it's all because they both care about Kendall. and Poor Kendall is going through so much right now with thinking she has lost Ryan for good little does she know he's on his way home to his family.

LOL Ryan and Johnny both freaking at the thought of Carly driving! hehe little does Johnny know it wasn't all that hard for Carly to convice Bren to go along with her plan :)

hehe if I was Carly I think I might be a little afraid to pick of the phone knowing Jase was on the other end...then again she's not afraid of much when it comes to Jase...well except him not coming home...

Another amazing job!

Sorry I haven't been more regular with the feedback! Work has been crazy! I am now caught up here and I saw you updated Scorpio's Eight so I am excited to go read that!

JC Morgan chapter 22 . 11/9/2007
Ek glad they all made it to the surface and they got Ryan breathing again now they just need to get him back to Pine Valley to his family!

LMAO I think this was my favorite line “I don’t think we should mention this to Jason.” because we ALL know Jason always seems to find out everything!

LOL Carly's really on a roll...pulling a gun on Kendall's guards...telling them to get La Kane cause she's gonna see her sister...asking them "Don't you know who I am" Her and Brenda are hilarious!

Great Job!

Off to read more :)

JC Morgan chapter 21 . 11/9/2007
Aww *sniffles* Leo and Kendall and you mentioned Gillian..so good!

Ek so I take it Lorenzo is dead...seeing as how Johnny shot him and Ryan shot him multiple times...I was glad to see Jason help/encourage Sofia and the baby of the boat. Definitely glad to see the guys got off the boat before it exploded...I just hope Johnny's able to find the other two...

Carly's Johnny...um I think he's MY Johnny...well except the days I share him with Amanda of course :) lol I love Carly and Brenda! and aw Bren immediately saw Carly was worried about the baby and she tried to ease her mind...

Great Job!

Off to see what happens!

TVCrazed chapter 23 . 11/3/2007
CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER.

DarkPrincessPyro99 chapter 22 . 10/24/2007
wow i loved this chapter update soon