Reviews for Beyond Back Harlow Road
Nenia chapter 8 . 7/19/2019
Hi there. Don’t know if you remember but you reviewed my stories ages ago (2007?) and mentioned that you started your own Chris/Gordie fanfiction. I’m incredibly late to the party, but I read the whole story (had a night with very little sleep because of it, actually), and have to say: Gaawwd, please continue!
I loved so many things about this I don’t know where to start. I loved how you captured their goofing around and light-hearted banter, how you kept them in character, how you portrayed Chris’s struggle, loved the slow progression, the built-up of tension ...
I can so relate to real life taking over and pulling you away from writing this. (I just finished a part 3 of my SBM fanfic series with a two year gap in between (will be posting that soon on ffnet).) But please, come back to this story! You’d make a fellow Chris/Gordie fan very happy.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/29/2019
I love this so much, Please update!
Guest chapter 8 . 8/19/2018
*happy sigh* This story is amazing. I've read it through twice now, and just needed you to know that.
Alonia143 chapter 8 . 7/22/2018
Okay I've read this a couple of times. What happens next?

I mean, it's like being inside of Gordie's mind, like in the movie.

Please update this fantastic fic whenever you can,

Alonia143.
HurricaneTempest chapter 8 . 4/9/2018
Beautiful. Just beautiful.
Lachambers chapter 8 . 12/28/2017
This is my favorite Chris and Gordie story ever I really wish you would have continued it.
desperate chapter 8 . 12/17/2017
please just continue it D: it ended in the best part for God's sake
Guest chapter 8 . 12/1/2017
Wow i founded this and i need more lachambers. Such a good story and an amazing writer, even tho you will probably not continue this, it was the content we deserved. Thanks for the story.
bluegreenferriswheel chapter 8 . 11/7/2017
i hope and pray that this will be continued soon oml
mylittlemoth chapter 8 . 4/10/2017
I know I shouldn't have read this when I saw first published and last updated...but dang...your words kept me going. I can feel Gordie and Chris playing "pretend-fought" in my mind. I shouldn't continue reading when I know this gonna leave cliffhanging and now I'm hanging on where?! Where Chris and Gordie kissing with Gordie kissing him back, dang again. Your story and your words are like drugs to me, made me high (I'm such a crazy fangirl) and left me dying inside. I hope you still continue writing this and I'll wait a thousand year for the next chapter.
Much love and respect. Xoxo
Latte22 chapter 8 . 3/20/2017
I love this so much is there going to be more?
Guest chapter 8 . 11/19/2016
I really liked
CatsOnMars chapter 8 . 9/15/2016
I love this fic so much. Totally captivating and so well written, and the way you write Gordie's voice really fits the character and the feel of the movie. I love how the slash starts out so subtle and then starts to build more. I hope you're able to continue this sometime.
CaileeChaos chapter 8 . 8/9/2016
My heart is sort of breaking in this moment because I'm come to the end of chapter eight and realized-there is no more. Having just read this story in a single sitting, I can honestly say that it's the most refreshing STB story that I've read in quite some time. The writing is incredible-you have the boys' characterizations down so well, and the voice in this is so crisp. I'll be anxiously awaiting the next update, whenever it may come.
J chapter 8 . 6/8/2016
This might be the best story that I've ever read on this site. Your writing is so well done and flows so well. I read all of this in one day! I hope that you will update this someday soon, I would love to see how the story ends.