Reviews for An Unhealthy Fixation With Aurors
Those was sooooo good. I really l’île stories that are after Hogwarts because they change the scene a bit. The way you portrayed Lily, James and Sirius is remarkable. I felt all their emotions while reading this.
THIS IS SO CUTE 100000/10
Lauren chapter 6 . 12/20/2017
Evans is James in disguise I've decided (if this is actually right then I swear that this is as far as I've read). My reasoning: he chose the name Evans because he's in love with Lily, the "long look" in the rearview mirror (if Sirius recognized her of course James is going to recognize her even if the hair color is different), James is "on assignment" so it fits that he's on assignment checking out this Mr. Smith character, this could be nothing but his disguise is grey eyes which he could have got the idea for from Sirius and sandy hair which he could have got from Remus, he gets jealous of Lily and John, AND THE SMIRK JAMES POTTER IS KNOWN FOR HIS SMIRK!

I know this was published over 10 years ago but I want you to know that I am LOVING your story and I wish I had found this sooner because this is definitely a fic that I will read over and over again 3
genevieveyoung chapter 24 . 11/20/2017
I think this is the only Jily fic where I don't want them to be together. What James did was absolutely horrible, and if I were Lily, I don't know if I'd be able to forgive him. Nonetheless, I really enjoyed this fic. Good job!
Mme bookworm chapter 24 . 8/9/2017
I know this was posted/written 10 years ago, but it's too good not to review.
Really original, well plotted, tight story that had me guessing, then second guessing myself up until quite a few of the reveals. I really liked the serial killer twist, don't think I've seen that before and it adds a lot.
Lily and James were wonderfully flawed characters with depth, emotion, and motivations. Normally I don't care for will-they/won't-they plots but yours had legs to stand on. They are in a serious long term relationship and so their fights were serious, built up over a long time, and very real.
I found James' test score interference to be almost unforgivable, (but within character) and wished Lily's forgiveness had been shown on page more. Couples can get past very serious issues, but usually with serious long term consequences. This probably would have extended the story too much, but still...
Sirius and Lily's friends was fantastic, as was Ignis, all the other characters really. Totally worth the read.
Guest chapter 24 . 4/30/2017
I know you probably don't even read these anymore but i loved the writing in this story. I hate the way that lily constantly is apologizing when she does nothing wrong and James is being an insensitive jerk and I hate that she forgave him in the end. Despite that it was a fantastic read with excellent writing and thank you for taking your time to write this!
whiteblossom143 chapter 24 . 3/31/2017
I have been searching for this story for so long. I read it years ago and then stopped reading fanfiction for a while but came back to search for this story because I absolutely loved it but had forgotten the name of it. One of my favourite characterisations of Lilyyou make her so interesting to read about and every interaction feels believable. Fantastic story!
Guest chapter 24 . 3/9/2017
I LOVE this story. At first I was a little upset at James, but I think it's important that there isn't perfect chemistry always between them, because all couples have problems. This made it a lot more real and enjoyable. This has inspired me to write more, THANK YOU!
EllaBella8185 chapter 14 . 1/9/2017
I fucking knew it. I fuckin it!
I Can Does A Jily chapter 15 . 11/28/2016
Interesting story so far, but I would like to point out that Evan/James did ask her if she was seeing someone when she woke up with him sitting next to her. and he asked who james was!
Jeh Tonks chapter 24 . 11/7/2016
So it's 2016 and I just read this fanfic. I'm 25 (also Brazilian, so I will probably mess up my English here) and I just needed some comfort reading, some good old escapism from my confuse life. And this story is really good. I really, really liked it - how the details fit together (I had completely forgot the trunk under the bed!), how their personalities are just perfect (your Sirius blew my mind - it was like reading Rowling's Sirius, I swear!) and how both of them ruin things at some point. I love flawed characters and I hate when James is just a annoyingly sweet guy with no self-respect putting up with a crazed Lily.
You nailed it, congrats!
Guest chapter 24 . 10/23/2016
She could have just failed the test we have no canon proof that lily was a brilliant witch. I think she was only good at potions
hogwartslivy chapter 24 . 12/30/2015
So I don't know if you even get these anymore but bravo. Excellent work and for one thing, I love a good plot twist with Lily and James, I always get so attached to them and I like having something to root for. Fabulous story!
OtterPatronus27 chapter 15 . 12/27/2015
I knew it! You did a great job leading us to the moment we find out its him. Really enjoyed the "is it him or is it not?" back and forth I've been experiencing the last few chapters. Well done.
OtterPatronus27 chapter 10 . 12/26/2015