Reviews for An Unhealthy Fixation With Aurors
Great story! But dang it Potter! You freaking idiot!
T.P. Masters chapter 12 . 6/11
12 chapters for that? I never thought Potter was a push over. Your prose is very good, but not even a little anger?
Such a great story :)
While I consider James to be manipulative in this story, I'm really mad at Lily. There's a fine line between confidence and stupidity. I get it. I'm female too and I understand wanting to prove yourself. But she stupidly endangered the baby.
James has his bad qualities. But Lilly's bad too. She's as much a liar as him.
dumbledorescardigan chapter 6 . 12/17/2014
its jamesssssss! Evans HAS to be James!
Mitchu chapter 19 . 12/14/2014
Hi, I just wanted to tell you how inpressed I am with your writing! The story is really catching and the characters are truly relatable. I live the way you've mixed it up with backflashes as well. Lily is especially awesome! I just read ch 18 and I feel so sorry for her! If it were me there'd be no chance of forgiving him. Such a piggy thing to do. Oh well, i'll be interested to see how you bring this all together. It's so very tempting not to sleep tonight and just keep reading, alas i have school :) thanks for sharing your work! Hugs /mickis
fishertowers chapter 24 . 11/2/2014
This is one of the best lily/James I've read! I absolutely enjoyed their dynamic interactions. Can't wait to read more of your work!

Gallagher Girl chapter 14 . 10/10/2014
I was right?
Gallagher Girl chapter 11 . 10/10/2014
...nevermind, then.
Gallagher Girl chapter 7 . 10/10/2014
I would like to register the opinion that "Mr Evans" is secretly JAMES ON ASSIGNMENT.
Ok, freak out over. Love it! I am enthralled!
DolphinAunt30 chapter 24 . 9/29/2014
I enjoyed this story very much!
pkp033 chapter 11 . 9/24/2014
Oh, well, I definitely did NOT expect that. Fingers crossed for it being a simple illusion.
pkp033 chapter 6 . 9/24/2014
So after reading the first five chapters, my gut was telling me that Smith is Voldemort. But seeing how James is most likely Mr. Evans, this seems unlikely.

Regardless of the mystery, this is a very enjoyable story!
bloomuen chapter 24 . 8/10/2014
Not even kidding, this was the best fanfiction I have ever read. Thank you so much for giving me an escape from the daily grind.