Reviews for An Unhealthy Fixation With Aurors
EllaBella8185 chapter 14 . 1/9
I fucking knew it. I fuckin it!
Firix chapter 15 . 11/28/2016
Interesting story so far, but I would like to point out that Evan/James did ask her if she was seeing someone when she woke up with him sitting next to her. and he asked who james was!
Jeh Tonks chapter 24 . 11/7/2016
So it's 2016 and I just read this fanfic. I'm 25 (also Brazilian, so I will probably mess up my English here) and I just needed some comfort reading, some good old escapism from my confuse life. And this story is really good. I really, really liked it - how the details fit together (I had completely forgot the trunk under the bed!), how their personalities are just perfect (your Sirius blew my mind - it was like reading Rowling's Sirius, I swear!) and how both of them ruin things at some point. I love flawed characters and I hate when James is just a annoyingly sweet guy with no self-respect putting up with a crazed Lily.
You nailed it, congrats!
Guest chapter 24 . 10/23/2016
She could have just failed the test we have no canon proof that lily was a brilliant witch. I think she was only good at potions
hogwartslivy chapter 24 . 12/30/2015
So I don't know if you even get these anymore but bravo. Excellent work and for one thing, I love a good plot twist with Lily and James, I always get so attached to them and I like having something to root for. Fabulous story!
OtterPatronus27 chapter 15 . 12/27/2015
I knew it! You did a great job leading us to the moment we find out its him. Really enjoyed the "is it him or is it not?" back and forth I've been experiencing the last few chapters. Well done.
OtterPatronus27 chapter 10 . 12/26/2015
I am LOVING this.
OtterPatronus27 chapter 9 . 12/26/2015
OMG. I have a theory. It makes so much sense! I'm scared to look at reviews that may confirm this, but I think I'm on to something. Maybe I should be an Auror too? ;)
OtterPatronus27 chapter 8 . 12/26/2015
I regret not having reviewed earlier, I am just so intrigued by this plot. I just wanted to say I am in love with your writing, your story telling and your Lily Evans.
Guest chapter 19 . 7/14/2015
Great story! But dang it Potter! You freaking idiot!
T.P. Masters chapter 12 . 6/11/2015
12 chapters for that? I never thought Potter was a push over. Your prose is very good, but not even a little anger?
Guest chapter 24 . 5/15/2015
Such a great story :)
Guest chapter 24 . 2/22/2015
While I consider James to be manipulative in this story, I'm really mad at Lily. There's a fine line between confidence and stupidity. I get it. I'm female too and I understand wanting to prove yourself. But she stupidly endangered the baby.
Guest chapter 12 . 2/22/2015
James has his bad qualities. But Lilly's bad too. She's as much a liar as him.
dumbledorescardigan chapter 6 . 12/17/2014
its jamesssssss! Evans HAS to be James!