Reviews for An Unhealthy Fixation With Aurors
While I consider James to be manipulative in this story, I'm really mad at Lily. There's a fine line between confidence and stupidity. I get it. I'm female too and I understand wanting to prove yourself. But she stupidly endangered the baby.
James has his bad qualities. But Lilly's bad too. She's as much a liar as him.
dumbledorescardigan chapter 6 . 12/17/2014
its jamesssssss! Evans HAS to be James!
Mitchu chapter 19 . 12/14/2014
Hi, I just wanted to tell you how inpressed I am with your writing! The story is really catching and the characters are truly relatable. I live the way you've mixed it up with backflashes as well. Lily is especially awesome! I just read ch 18 and I feel so sorry for her! If it were me there'd be no chance of forgiving him. Such a piggy thing to do. Oh well, i'll be interested to see how you bring this all together. It's so very tempting not to sleep tonight and just keep reading, alas i have school :) thanks for sharing your work! Hugs /mickis
fishertowers chapter 24 . 11/2/2014
This is one of the best lily/James I've read! I absolutely enjoyed their dynamic interactions. Can't wait to read more of your work!

Ft
Gallagher Girl chapter 14 . 10/10/2014
I was right?
I WAS RIGHT!?
Gallagher Girl chapter 11 . 10/10/2014
...nevermind, then.
Gallagher Girl chapter 7 . 10/10/2014
I would like to register the opinion that "Mr Evans" is secretly JAMES ON ASSIGNMENT.
Ok, freak out over. Love it! I am enthralled!
DolphinAunt30 chapter 24 . 9/29/2014
I enjoyed this story very much!
pkp033 chapter 11 . 9/24/2014
Oh, well, I definitely did NOT expect that. Fingers crossed for it being a simple illusion.
pkp033 chapter 6 . 9/24/2014
So after reading the first five chapters, my gut was telling me that Smith is Voldemort. But seeing how James is most likely Mr. Evans, this seems unlikely.

Regardless of the mystery, this is a very enjoyable story!
bloomuen chapter 24 . 8/10/2014
Not even kidding, this was the best fanfiction I have ever read. Thank you so much for giving me an escape from the daily grind.
Austione chapter 24 . 7/22/2014
Fun story! Glad it was complete-I get wrapped up in stories only to find they are abandoned when it stops abruptly.
arbitrarywriter chapter 24 . 6/27/2014
I really liked this, although i predicted right from the start that Evans was James and James had messed with Lily's test score- it seemed pretty obvious to me but you did integrate the clues pretty well.
The mystery was nice and since this was written before the deathly hallows, i shall forgive you for mistaking the diadem for a mirror- gosh, you wrote this in 2007- i doubt you'll even see this review but i always do feel obliged to review every story i spend reading for so long haha.
I liked the flaws in Lily and James' life- i thought they made the story much more intriguing and while I did get angry at James at times, his loyalty and power to love made me like him again.
To be honest Lily was a bit frustrating at times as well, her inability to accept James and her constant tantrums (although i suppose they were justified to some extent albeit somewhat over dramatic) made me slightly unfavorable towards her but at the end her determination, skill and bravery won me over.
Anyway I liked the story overall and if i were to give it stars, i would give it 4/5 due to silly mistakes in the spelling/grammar category (but that never distracted me from the fic) and some of the over dramatic scenes that slightly irritated me.
But having said that, this was great and I loved the plot and Sirius' characterization although I wish Remus had been more involved with the plot..
I'm going to stop this review now seeing as it's getting awfully long and pointless since you're probably not going to see it but like i said- i have to get my thoughts off my chest lol
guciroxie chapter 24 . 5/29/2014
Wow. This story is amazing! The characters were the most realistic versions of them that I have ever seen, and that includes an amazing amount of character development! I am honoured to have seen and read this story. You are a fantastic author!