Reviews for Holiday Cheer
Guest chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
You just make my day and I don't want to sound lesbian because I'm Straight but here I go... I FREAKING LOVE YOU!
yamamoto yuri chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
and what about the kiss...ya know...a deep and pationet kiss
zoteria chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
awwwwwwwwwwwwww! sooooooooo cute! *O* o really love it!
kitty materia princess chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
We're very much the same. I'm "not fond" for Shelke either. And yes! I found DoC a spin-off where Yuffie and Vincent became cannon too! Cheers to Square-Enix for making my dreams come true. Hahaha. The cutesy-stuff in this made me squeal. The ending is nice though, I believe that it can be better. I just couldn't point out those things. Anyways, I really loved it. :D
name chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
Great story I loved it.I agree with you i dislike shelke if you ever wanted to change the ending you can put 10 hour later and shelke still behine the curtin and everyone forgot about her. :) Just a idea.
xandria chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
I enjoyed reading this story a lot. It's sweet but not in an overdone way. Well done! Thanks for sharing your work! :-)
serenbach chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
Lol, I really enjoyed this, it was cute without being overly fluffy. I loved Vincent's awkward moving-on attempts. Loved it! :)
Freya the Mistress of Discord chapter 1 . 10/12/2008's so nice...i love seeing vinnie and yuffs together... (sniffles) vinnie's gift is so beautiful..!

so you hate shelke too? same as my sister! well,i hate her too,but not the extreme scale...
Roxie Starcutter chapter 1 . 8/15/2008

Roxie Starcutter
Vergil 69 chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
sequel PLZ
Asterxia Sy chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
Aw... that's really cute! It always bugged me how Cloud and Vincent were always emo and when Cloud was forgiven, I always thought, "Well, what about Vincent?" This is the perfect thing for him! Great job with this sweet piece! _
Shuskye chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
What a cute story!

Nami7623 chapter 1 . 7/3/2007

kleptomaniac chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
aww now i want a snow globe. XD that was a cute story! great job!
MasterBrattan chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
i thought the ending was nice