Reviews for Sharing
Guest chapter 8 . 11/30/2013
I only noticed today that you posted an MLP fic in 2012... does this mean you'll ever get back to this one? I was 100% in love with this story when you were writing it initially (well, of course, I'm still in love with it). Well, I can't expect you to start something up again after 5 years. But anyways, even besides saying "pls start again" I'll just say great job on this one and honestly this, and a lot of your other work, is among my favorites - the favorites genre excluding stupid fanfiction that is funny. Anyways. Love your work. You're the bomb. Keep doing your thing.
SobriquetP chapter 8 . 9/21/2011
This is an amazing story, really can't wait for the romance! I hope you don't let this story die. :'(
happyanon chapter 2 . 12/26/2010
This Chapter had quite a huge Impact, literal on poor Zoey/Nozomi although she had it somewhat coming but it also was very well written so it had an impact on me the Reader as well

curiously reading on
happyanon chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
hmm I dread starting to read this as it is apparently not finished which indoubt if it ever will be.

Appealshipping chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Ha, ha, funny and very interesting. :D
Phireye chapter 8 . 6/15/2010
Hello, not sure if you forgot about this story but I think it's awesome, so do you think you could update anytime soon?
2 Year Lurker chapter 8 . 9/28/2009
Lol...ever gonna update? This is one of my favorite stories of Appealshipping.
Levi Kipp chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
hey, it's Levi. that was really good. i can't wait to see more Appealship from you. you're very good at it. i wish i was that creative :( anyways, i would just like to point out that what's done is done is probably my favorite :) well that being said, ill leave now.
SithAnimeLord chapter 8 . 6/27/2008
Ah, i'm left in exictment with nothing to qwuell it, update soon please for my sake!
SithAnimeLord chapter 7 . 6/27/2008
Wow this is so great! Cant wait to read more of this story!
SithAnimeLord chapter 6 . 6/26/2008
Yeh, i seened to have called the winner! Great chapter
SithAnimeLord chapter 5 . 6/25/2008
Well, i dont want zoey to lose, but i definatly dont want a bald dawn lol.
SithAnimeLord chapter 4 . 6/24/2008
I'd just like too say how very pleazed i am with the story! I must admit the first chapter didn't intruge me much. But i can say i was officaly hooked on this story as i am with "A confession gone awry." Can't wait to read more of both stories! Congrats, your on my fav authors list now!
SithAnimeLord chapter 3 . 6/23/2008
Well that kept me on the edge of my seat! I'm thinking Dawn will win.
SithAnimeLord chapter 2 . 6/23/2008
Oh, snap, go dawn, shes got fired up!