Reviews for Defying Prejudices: Submerged
StarOfTime chapter 4 . 8/8/2014
GRYFFINDOR. Harrie has got to go in Gryffindor. Out of all the houses, it's the house that truly suits her most. Top story by the way. Really great.
peregrin chapter 4 . 8/16/2013
Poor, unrealistic, sometimes even logic-defying characterization (of the main character) - even when compared to the canon.
god of all chapter 4 . 6/18/2012
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
The-little-67-impala chapter 4 . 1/10/2012
urrpdate
lazyfanfictioner chapter 4 . 5/31/2010
The story is awesome. Why did you stop?
nataeiy1 chapter 4 . 5/17/2010
*squees* This is /the best/ fem!Harry story I have -ever- read! You give so much to the characters' personalities rather than just their actions or dialogue. You've managed to fit /so much/ in such a time frame that it's so worth reading.

*raises hand* I'm a beta reader! I'd love to beta for you, whether it's for this story, this fandom, or any others. I really don't get enough requests.
christinesangel100 chapter 4 . 4/17/2010
Fantastic! :) I hope she decides to not hide who she is...and tell the world she's female. :)

This is great! : Please update soon? It seems you haven't updated, for, well...a few years. But this seems really good and I want to read more. :D So please?

Thanks! :)
EDelta88 chapter 4 . 3/1/2009
interesting, but what's she going to do when she gets sent home next summer? take the nightbus to Hogsmeade and camp out in the shrieking shack?
NadaZilch chapter 4 . 3/9/2008
Huh. She's been showing some Gryffindor spunk too. I would rather she went into Slytherin and grew some cunning, as well be in a position where Snape could possibly help her though. Again, glad there's so much Snape! :) He's quite an interesting and important character.
NadaZilch chapter 2 . 3/8/2008
Well, I can imagine how Snape would be confused. Oh, I do hope he grows to like her! She seems like a sarcastic Slytherin. :D Hee hee. Hope there's lots more.
NadaZilch chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
Interesting. Personally, I vote for a Snape taking a liking to her, but I'm just fond of that twist in fanfics. :)
Robert1000 chapter 4 . 1/20/2008
A Good story. Please update soon
Lexie Lupin chapter 4 . 12/5/2007
Interesting story so far! I'm curious to see how she will be able to survive as a boy. Dumbledore would be better off just telling everyone that Harry is a girl. Tough choice for the house question... perhaps Slytherin? Then maybe Snape can have a reason not to treat her so badly all the time? Nice story so far and I hope you'll find time to update soon!
OrangeR0se chapter 4 . 11/2/2007
I just found this story, and love it. I'm a big fan of Girl!Harry sories, and of the amazing Severus Snape, though I doubt I'm the kind of person he'd want to give a hug. It would be cool if she was a Slytherin, though she seems to be a bit of a Ravenclaw, refering to books she read.
Snape was always good chapter 4 . 9/19/2007
I love this story and I find it to be very interesting and original and I can't wait to see what you come up with next. I think Harrie(LOL) should be in Gryffindor house because thats were the most action seems to take place. Plus, I think it would be adorable if she fell in love with Neville or Ron. Just an idea. Love this story.