Reviews for Thoughts
The Scarlet Sky chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
Aw, Mike. D: I do love him with Jessica, but I love your fic's protrayal of him. I am sicksicksick of all the mean parodies making him out to be some kind of loser that makes Edward look better. Pah.

This Mike felt so real-it was like he was sitting down across from you at the kitchen table and just talking like it was a normal conversation. Your style fit the story nicely, and I loved it. Nice work!
Forestwater chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
Aww, poor Mike. I've always loved him the best out of all the Twilight characters. This was a pretty good story, adn an intrigiung look on Mike - very few stories are sympathetic towards him, which is just lame.

Bravo!
Me chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
Give me a break. Not in a bad way, I can completely see all of that going on in Mike's mind. Good job in actually writing it.
Jacob brought sexy back chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
Wait...I don't get it. I know waht he was gonna miss, but why was he gonna miss it? Was he gonna stop going out eith Jessica? I am cunfuzzled...
lbj chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
Interesting POV on Mike. it was very realistic. Very good. you should make this a collection of oneshots in his POV. That would really be interesting. it is nice to see a fanfic that is different.
unicorn1293 chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
lol..mike is so...retarted..i like it tho