Reviews for Abandoned in a forest
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
i knew sakura was a closet fangirl
Nirama chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Wow, so you must have felt WEIRD to have written the lemon. Oh god, I'm scared about writing a lemon, I don't even know if I'll ever. I like it though, XD Sakura and Ino. XD
demonxblood579 chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
one word, WOW!

One of the best yaoi's i've read ;DD

loveness,

Carrie D.
RikaHatake chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
cute...very cute.

I really like the fact that it was Sakura's fault they got together

Keep up the funny stories!

Rika
Sutemi chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
That was great. I loved it.
L's-icecream chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
this is really good! i like it alot, and harsly any grammer mistakes!
narutolovesme chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
that was nice through the rabbit thing made me kinda sick
Kisa Masaki-san chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
This is a funny story. I liked it a lot. Please, if you like, read my stories. . I would appreciate it a whole lot.
emogirlS2 chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
That was awesome! He left them there for two weeks! That is freakin halarious! Oh well, I'm sure they had a lot of fun with each other the whole time. And I still can't believe they ate a rabbit. I probably would have not eaten for the whole two weeks. But that's just me. Anyway, I'm rambling so, great job!
Janese chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
silly girl that is what smutt is all about teehee. but it was good. I like stories to add to the smutt and the turn around about naruto being the seme instead of the uke wasn't bad either. normally it's vice versa, ya know? imight add you to my fav's list after looking at your profile.
Fifth Day of May chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
"I'M HAVING SEX WITH MY BEST FRIEND" "NOW CAN YOU GO AWAY SO I CAN CONTINUE" *ROFLMAO!* w That was both funny and slightly strange.

I liked it and all but i'm more into Sasuke being Seme and Naruto being the Uke.

It was still pretty good though
an ocean's soul chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
that was great! Could you be my beta reader for a NarutoxSasuke oneshot I'm doing...? I always imagined Naruto as the reciever and Sasuke the one on top but I loved you're way of doing it!
Syciara-Lynx chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
SO AWESOME HUN! Oh, and by the way, do you watch Naruto Abridged ? I ask because of the log comment. Keep up the good work!
TheApathyImp chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
lol i loved and i loved Ino's reaction but i realy loved Sakura as "fangirlishly happy" it was very well... fangirlish i love you you are a fanfic genius! oh and Kakashi's reacytion was very cute! good job!
kristen chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
The words worked perfict for the story:) FLAMES of a fangirl not bad ones...If that makes sence