Reviews for Naley on the Brooke Davis Show
thibbs65 chapter 3 . 3/2/2015
wow I just loved this no cheating or crazy parents or ex's trying to destroy what they have found true love my favorite story
thibbs65 chapter 2 . 3/2/2015
awesome chapter 2 I just love this fluffy Naley
thibbs65 chapter 1 . 3/2/2015
awesome story I loved it
JessieJ.B chapter 3 . 6/19/2014
This chapter was so cute! I love how you set up the proposal and pregnancy reveal. It was perfect :) xox
Godschildtweety chapter 3 . 9/1/2011
so good
sfbxfcb chapter 3 . 7/26/2010
Wonderful! Really Good!
GirLinTheMoon chapter 3 . 6/5/2009
That was cute ) was smiling from ear to ear ) 3 always and forever!
nickcheer chapter 3 . 11/10/2008
update!
sweetcrimefighter chapter 3 . 9/12/2008
I loved this story, loved the proposal. You should have them back on the Brooke Davis show, along with their child, and them married of course, that would be cool. Thanks for the amazing read!
NaleyAlways4Ever chapter 3 . 12/27/2007
wow, that's such a sweet story!

I totally love it :)
Ravens23Princess chapter 3 . 11/14/2007
That was so cute you should totally do a sequel story that would be great.
sweetdreamsmylove chapter 3 . 10/18/2007
AWW! YAY! ]] I love it! Completely and utter love this!
Hayley4Naley chapter 3 . 9/18/2007
OMG that was so awesome! Firstly i love the fact that it was a talk show thing. that made it soo interesting! i think Brooke should totally have her own show - it even sounds like a talks how name 'The Brooke Davis Show' hehehe.

The Naley is just awesome, it always is tho lol but you write it so well! I love how they interact with e/o and still kiss passionately after 5 years! definitely my fairytale dream!

I seriously almost had tears with that proposal. it was soo romantic and unexpected and omg the best ending ever! Ok i would love to know what happens but i think it was a really really good ending to your 3 part story! fabulous!

xx
shann42 chapter 3 . 9/9/2007
I loved it thought it was cute. Didn't divulge into too much detail like Lucas and the two hour apart towns and how the brother relationship and best friendship stuff happened but then again this is a different Naley at a different time too so it leaves many doors open I wonder if you haven't already if you'd consider writing a fan fic about how naley got here and explain the lucas nathan relationship as well as the lucas haley one? Just a thought. Cute little story though.
antsB chapter 3 . 7/2/2007
That story was just awesome! Everything about it was FANTASTIC! I especially loved how protective Nathan was of Haley! :D
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »