Reviews for Out Of Your Mind
Shishuco chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
cute 3
Mornings Light chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
This was really well written! I loved how both of them were kept in character and TIME was used, they didn't just up and find themselves in love with each other, it took a long time. XD

Nicely written
leiaah chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
I really like how the story progressed from being strangers to close friends :)

All hail Kiba/Ino :D
Kiba-incarnate chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
Just read and i give it a double thumbs up, a Rock Lee pose and a Kiba smile. Very good indeed, though the friendship building was skimped over a little, but the moments they shared were very touching. Thanks for making me smile on a dark day... )
Lutralutra chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
For some reason, all of a sudden I find myself stumbling upon a lot of Kiba fics...KibaSaku, KibaIno...but I liked this one. I liked the beginning a lot - "Kiba had done as he was yelled to" -that line made me smile. I also liked how you explained that Kiba didn't like going into the flower shop because he thought it would make him girly. :P

I think you made Ino very in-character at the end - flirty, but loving. All in all, nice. :)
FearandLoathingXIX chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
Oh wow! This the best Kiba/Ino fic I've read, you have them down so very, very well XD
Fallen Bridge chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
aaw omg thats so sweet!
epush chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
that was the best kibaino fic I've ever read. Literally, it seems believable and totally in character, that's what makes it so good. I'm always reading it 8D; Keep up the good work!
MoonDemon101 chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
Two insane people make a WONDERFUL couple, don't you think? Lol nice fic!
Coco-Minu chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
Aw, this was sweet. How could Ino think nobody wants her? Damn you woman, ShikaxIno rules. But KibaxIno in this fic is starting to make me love them.
Ivane chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
i've never really read an inokiba but it was very good.

specially when you are the one that expanded it...

i love your fics.

more writing power to you!

nejiten4eva
whitww chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
I loved it! It was great, but... I don't want it to be over! Wahh... I wish it had chapters, it's great!
Sakyh chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
SQUE (like a fangirl) KIBA

That was so romantic! Ah, its awesome how the title connects to Ino and her signature jutsu. Amazing!

Xia Tian
LoveShinobi4eva chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
OH MY GAWD! i think i died from the cuteness! omg omg omg that was just AWESOME! AH man your really good twas a TOTALLY awesome KibaxIno story and most certainly going on this ones favs XD lol it was great and i just loved it! i really like KibaxIno lol not my like fav couple GaaraxSakura for this one lol but i LOVE KibaxIno and you did and AMAZING job on this fic!
loverofallthingschocolate chapter 1 . 6/3/2007