Reviews for Out Of Your Mind
cute
Kriste-chan chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
coolness. :D
kaotic312 chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
Ah, that was really sweet. Nice job.
Raven2120 chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
..erhgbargha.. whassa...

I think.. I'm on the way to commandering a kiba/ino ship...

It was beautifully written.. and believable.. and it wasn't rushed.. and blah blah blah... you're good and you know it..

XD Yay I got to read something from NessieGG to curb my fanficiton needs until finals are over!

*yep.. quite possibly going to be a Ino/Kiba shipper..*

The little mention of neji and tenten had me giggling..

*cough* anyways, the one shot was adoorable.. and sweet.
flibble chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
Excellent. Those two make a fantastic couple (when done well, of course) and you have done well. Ino can be paired with virtually anyone (IMO), but I have always had a fondness for those particular loudmouths. I think one of the strongest points of this story is the way you show a gradual build over a long- yet quite short time (that makes sense, I promise...). He's totally smitten from the start but it has to settle, grow, and become firmly based in who she really is and not just impressions.
Kane Shi Megami chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
I heart you _ and I especially heart your Kiba, you kept him so IC it was a very believable fic. *thumbs up* Yay for Kiba and Ino and darn it for it making sense.

You did very well with these two!

KSM
angelgrl chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
roflmao! out of thier minds. that's a really good way to end this story with ino's mind transfer jutsu. um..the pairing is different and i dont think that they should be together, but this story was nice. it was a good read. loved the part where kiba says that itz ok if you have feelings for osmeone, itz just hiding it thatz disgraceful.
Alice Unrequited chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
Wow. Congrats. That was amazing. It made me think and it gave me a reason to like this pairing as more than "Ino has to end up with someone and I think Kiba's the only one who could handle her." I really enjoyed this. Keep writing.

Alice
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
Nice!
eeeee.eee.eeee chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
I'll admit, this couple had never even crossed my mind, but somehow you made it work! I really liked this, it turned out really sweet, and you made them both seem likeable, which in turn made their relationship believable. Anyway, good job )
Lechu chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
Love this fic!

Not too clichè, original, the character perfectly IC, and weel-written. Good job!
26 | « Prev Page 1 2