Reviews for The Name of a Stranger
firstadream100 chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Omg I loved this so much!
FearlessGirl13 chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Awwwlll! So cute! This is how the movie should have ended, they were meant to beeeee! Love it
toolazytologin chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
i just finished watching this movie and was pretty bummed by the ending... although i think that you wrote a beautiful ending to it :) thank you
infiniteternity chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
ahh, Frankie never did give up his betting ways did he? haha. Thank you for this utterly delightful, hopeful story.
Ebony10 chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Wow, this was fantastic. Really.

My fave Dear Frankie story yet. I love how at the end, Frankie's now writing Ricky. And that "Da" is trying to nip the wagering in the bud. hehe. And that the final line of the letter is actually a bet about his new sibling. Wonderful story! Thanks!
theburninator chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
just watched dear frankie. Can never get tied of hearing Gerard's voice. Anyways great story. Its how it should have ended.
Rajan chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
A wonderful conclusion to a tantalising end of movie. The loose ends have been tied up in an excellent and most convincing manner. Great job.
Gene's Gal chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Scream! How perfect! How delightful! How oh so romantic! This is a brilliant and beautiful story, I loved every word of it. Jamie is a great name for the Stranger, I'm so glad it ended so happily. So going to the fave stories now, thank you for writting it and making my day!
sadi chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
My favorite Dear Frankie fic. I love how you wrote it ,the letters .Characterization is flawless. I am happy each time i read it again . you so much!
ReadingRed chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
this is really good. I like it, you've done an awesome job.
SG-Fan chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
That was really good!
terbear chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
I really enjoyed this and it flowed well. I liked how you tied everything together in a letter epilogue. It shows us what happened with them and that there's a future they hold together, and had a touch of humor with the betting.
Kitty le Fay chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
That was really cute! The little epilogue was sweet too, even though Frankie probably won't quit his habit, bless him. Great job, but try to keep to some of the grammar 'caus you missed a few commas. Nothing terrible, mind you. Keep it up!
Vampiric Phantoms chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
This was so cute, and I love how the letter theme kept in play. I really like the ending where Frankie said he had to stop betting with Ricky, but then he goes on to bet that his little sibling is a girl. That was cute ... at least to me.
Ashley chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
That's so sweet and very much how I wanted the movie to end! Thanks a million!