Reviews for A Friend Like Mine
Moo-cow300 chapter 5 . 3/24/2014
Oooh, hope you find the time to update soon. :)
Starling Rising chapter 5 . 3/16/2008
This is wonderful. I love the interweaving of the past and the present, and how the characters are still acting like themselves even centuries in the future. I was laughing at the last bit of this chapter, with Elizabeth mad about Norrington. That should be an interesting explanation. And what's in Jamaica? My gut is telling me Jack, because if Elizabeth drank from the fountain of youth I'm sure that Jack managed a sip or two as well. But I could be wrong. I'm really looking forward to finding out what happens next!
Miss.S chapter 5 . 8/21/2007
I'm so happy to see an update to this fic :) I really like what you have on it so far and I'm looking forward to the next update.
Rokhal chapter 3 . 8/21/2007
Nice touch with the bullets to the head. Abusing and finding ways around magical "rules" is what I love about Pirates. His resourcefulness makes Linus scary.
acacia59601 chapter 5 . 8/21/2007
Great chapter, I like how you have the glimpse of the past and the present in the same chapter! Update soon!
Finnea chapter 4 . 8/13/2007
I was thinking yesterday how great it would be to see the next chapter of this fic; a nice way to return from holidays! Wow! Aren't I a lucky girl!

Great chapter! Aw! Poor Elizabeth! Poor Will! I can't imagine experiencing that! ...
Azaria Stromsis chapter 4 . 8/13/2007
yeah! another chapter -claps- i love the last ending scene and i can't wati to hear more! update soon please!

Cyclone
acacia59601 chapter 4 . 8/13/2007
Wow, that last part was intense! I like how you are mixing past and present through the chapter. Update soon!
Ewz chapter 3 . 6/17/2007
Bit thrown off by the cell phone in the beginning but col. I think this is one of the few well written PotC stories on this site. Things like this keep me searching.
You'll never know.savvy chapter 3 . 6/7/2007
Hiya! ADORE the story! UPDATE FAST! It's one of the many stories I've read in the "Pirates of the Caribbean" genre, and I luvs it! It's so COOL!

Pirating Princess
Finnea chapter 3 . 6/7/2007
Oh! Very nice! :-) So, how long does that spell on Will last?
Avelera chapter 3 . 6/7/2007
Why doesn't this story have more reviews? Its freaking awesome, please update soon!
Avelera chapter 2 . 6/7/2007
OMG OMG OMG I love it!

And I hate it! I think this is the same story I was planning to write *sad face* ah well, I'll read on and see if they do in fact diverge.
Avelera chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
I'm a little confused and a lot intrigued. I can't wait to read the rest!
Mizuki1988 chapter 3 . 6/6/2007
This is great! A very creative idea, well-thought out plot (what we see of it at the moment, at least xD), awesome writing skills... Do you need more apple-pushing to update? :D

A fav and an alert :D