Reviews for Secret No More
Liz86000 chapter 15 . 6/23/2007
Aww, poor Zack! He really wants to do his best, lol!

As for Cullen: told you so! Umph!
jerseybones chapter 15 . 6/23/2007
You wrote Zach so well, I pictured all of his facial expressions while reading your dialogue. Nice job.
labsquint chapter 14 . 6/22/2007
I'm playing hooky tonight from writing myself and am taking advantage of it to catch up on my reading...

I'm loving this story! I wanted to grind Phillips under my heel and Schmidt is a big oily slimeball and he'll get his right? Right?

You've done a great job of capturing the range of emotions that Brennan would have if this situation arose - from disappointment, to frustration to anger to sadness at leaving the Jeffersonian. Now it's time to put it all right! Looking forward to chapter 15!
Angel's blue eyed girl chapter 14 . 6/22/2007
Okay, ready to kill Cullen now. Liked the interaction between Cam and brennan. I think you hit their relationship right on spot. They had a bad beginning, but the respect has grown and now I think they both realize they each have a lot to offer... Very well done. Loved the scene with Angela and Brennan. I almost teared up too. Just imagining it. That would be a hanky fest!

Cullen better change his mind... Can anyone say lynch mob? ;)

Loved this chapter! :)
xXMoonyeenXx chapter 14 . 6/22/2007
I totally agree with what Booth said, 2 weeks of Zach and Cullen will be begging Brennan and Booth to reestablish their partnership lol. Update soonies
Squillyfer chapter 14 . 6/22/2007
hi, just wanted to say great again and I cant wait to see where this is going
btvsfifi chapter 14 . 6/22/2007
I like! I didn't think the last chapter was bad, better than what i could do and i love this one!

SnoopGirl69 chapter 14 . 6/22/2007
"She laid her head back on his shoulder and sighed, marveling at how he balanced her. That’s what was missing from every other partnership they had forced on her."

I LOVE THAT LINE! And I (still) love this story!
0amy0 chapter 14 . 6/22/2007
Love it. Never thought she would leave. Work was her life and now Booth is yey. That make me very happy. Please update soon. Amy
Sarali1983 chapter 14 . 6/22/2007
I'm with her on this one! Enough is enough!
Liz86000 chapter 14 . 6/22/2007
Just one word: FINALLY!
LoneWolf chapter 14 . 6/21/2007
Cant wait for the next chapter, love it.
jerseybones chapter 14 . 6/21/2007
You see even all the writers' of Bones FF seem to subconsciously (at the least) agree on the same thing: Cam doesn't belong to the group. Cam didn't even attempt to fight on Brennan's behalf and demand that Cullen do something so she wouldn't lose her. Cam didn't say that Zack would be assigned so Brennan could stay and not have to deal with the grief. Nothing.
BonesBBLover chapter 14 . 6/21/2007
so what on earth is brennan going to do now? i don't see her sitting around the apartment all day...

great chapter, i'm looking forward to more!
brennanmars chapter 14 . 6/21/2007
Hopefully her decision will be extreme enough for Cullen to change his mind. I'm glad that Booth stood by her decision. I don't know what she's going to do with all her free time, since she's usually in the lab. Write another book? We'll see.
290 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »