Reviews for Secret No More
SquintyEye chapter 8 . 3/29/2008
I take it you despise Cullen as well?
SquintyEye chapter 7 . 3/29/2008
-Angela sighed wistfully. That was so romantic in a kind of twisted, violent way.-

Mwahaha! Angela rocks.

Stupid Cullen. She needs BOOTH!
SquintyEye chapter 6 . 3/29/2008
Not a fan of Cullen. he's just a butthole, IMO. I'm surprised Brennan hasn't gotten injured in the show. She really DOESN'T think. I love that Booth was mad about it. Such a sweet display of affection!
SquintyEye chapter 5 . 3/29/2008
What a weiner. LOL Ok, OK... So, he's a good guy, but I don't like him!

I love the whole exchange between Brennan and Booth at the end. So sweet!
SquintyEye chapter 4 . 3/29/2008
Tee hee! You did Zacdk PERFECTLY! And have I mentioned howmuch I enjoy the way you write Angela? If not... I do!
SquintyEye chapter 3 . 3/29/2008
I dislike her new partner. Is he really a weasel or am I just projecting?
SquintyEye chapter 2 . 3/29/2008
You have Brennan JUST RIGHT in dealing with another agent... Dang it, she NEEDS Booth, though. I do love how you're writing her trying to cope, though.
SquintyEye chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
I'm only not freaking out because I know you won't let this continue... Will you? Eek!
TemperTemper chapter 20 . 3/24/2008
Totally loved this story. Very original having Cullen actually separate them and then have to go back on his word. Loved Zack doing it on purpose. Most of all loved Brennan and Booth's relationship. Lovely :)
TemperTemper chapter 7 . 3/23/2008
Just reading this fab story Red, having read the prequel straight through - can't believe I never got caught up on the before, they're really great.

LOVED this:

He was straightening the covers with unsteady hands and her heart went out to him.

- Great writing.

Off to read the rest...
llay57 chapter 20 . 3/7/2008
This was totally awesome - loved the twist at the end with Zach - who'd have thought it!
yorkiegirl159 chapter 20 . 2/23/2008
yay! i loved it [; thanks so much for writing such a great story! i was surprised that they agreed to not participate when the other was kidnapped though... it seems like something they'd end up violating. THANKS! it was great reading
yorkiegirl159 chapter 14 . 2/22/2008
ahahahsdf so funny! "You’re only apologizing because you just got your ass chewed" i cracked up forever. my mom was looking at me like, "what is so funny?" but i couldn't help myself. LOVE IT! going to finish it after i go watch girl in the fridge. this story is great [;
She Who Shall Go Nameless chapter 20 . 1/30/2008
YAY! I'm not really surprised that Zach was doing it on purpose; I don't actually see him as the type to really berate people about sex, unless it was really important. The only time I ever even remember him talking obsessively about sex was in S1 E3. Anyways, GREAT STORY!I have to go read the sequel now.

mishma chapter 20 . 12/29/2007
I completely loved this fic!

the secret and secret no more, were awesome!

how vulnerable bones was..that was cute!

thumbs up for you!