Reviews for Secret No More
ProFfeSseR chapter 20 . 12/24/2007
After you pointed out that I missed the first and second in the secret series I started reading those. It makes more sense now, knowing how they got together. How they moved in with each other and how their relationship progressed. Also nice to read what happened with their professional relationship after Cullen found out. Very interesting perspective, and I didn't see it coming in the end, when Zack revealed he made things as hard as possible on everyone because he wanted Brennan en Booth back at the lab. Really really liked that twist!

I will read your other stories as well, and review when I do. It's gonna take me a while though, because you've written a lot!

For now Merry Christmas! Enjoy the holidays!
NooooBD chapter 18 . 11/2/2007
I can't see chp. 19. :(
BonesDBchippie chapter 20 . 10/26/2007
red

GUESS WHO? Yeah, I know terrible me! Some how I'd let this one slip and not kept up, BUT the good news is I just finished the last 10 chapters!See cuz I want to move onto the sequel and ya can't hardly do that if ya haven't finished the MAIN fic! LOL! THIS was AWESOME! I nearly choked when she left for Columbia! Completely understood the why-s and whatfor-s but man that was a tough one to swallow. LOV'D the disembarkment scene-been on the receiving end of that one myself-[separated from hubby for 6 months, 9 mos. pregnant, a plane full of people and he's the last flipp'n one off the plane! definitely nerve wracking! UGH!]. My other favorite scene was Booth dragging her out of the Hoover Building down to the parking garage! OH and then there's Zach's little stunt! That was just TERRIFIC! Definitely BRILLIANT! Well I'm off to start the sequel-hopefully it won't take me as many months to catch up with all if it!

G :D
bertie456 chapter 20 . 10/26/2007
That was great! I definitely liked that ending more than the first in this series. Loved the way you connected the end back to the beginning, with Brennan walking into Cullen's office and finding Booth there, and then Booth hurrying away after the meeting (but for a much more fun reason than Brennan did in Chapter 2)

Also thought it was great how you had Zach being a pain on purpose - it was really funny and great to see Zach doing more than just standing round spouting off long words at high speed.

One of the last lines made me laugh:

“C’mon, admit it, you like it when I call you Bones,” he coaxed.

I could completely picture Booth saying it! Anyway, lovely story and I will read the other one soon.
bertie456 chapter 13 . 10/26/2007
Yay, no more Schmidt!

The B&B section at the beginning of this way so sweet, particularly:

“What would I do without you?” she murmured.

He pulled her close. “You’ll never have to find out, if I have anything to say about it.”

Simple yet beautiful (and the little bit of smut was great too)

I'd leave a longer review but I want to read on...
bertie456 chapter 6 . 10/26/2007
Aww, I actually feel sorry for Phillips. I'm not supposed to be feeling sorry for Phillips since he stopped B&B from working together and he got Brennan shot, but yet I still pity the poor guy. Mark of good writing I guess :)

And this was great too:

"He bent over her immediately. “I’m here, babe. How do you feel?” The violence was gone like it had never been there, replaced by tenderness."

I could so picture Booth being blazing angry one minute and then adorably comforting the next. Good job!
bertie456 chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
And I'm back. Sorry about the week long delay in reviewing, but I was very very busy. Anyways, on with the review:

I really liked this chapter. Okay, I didn't, because B&B got split up (boo hiss, Cullen), but the writing was great and the beginning was so sweet and Brennan-like:

“No, silly, it’s your six month anniversary.”

The puzzled frown remained. “Of what?”

The ending was sad though, although I can see where Cullen would be coming from. (Btw, does Cullen get a title? Because "Mr Cullen" sounded strange to me. Is he not like "Agent" or "Director" or something? Sorry, minor point - I ramble a lot.)

Yep, so, great chapter and I'm now going to go read more...
Queen Isabella chapter 20 . 9/9/2007
Okay, so I just ran across your story here, and I just finished reading the whole thing. I have to tell you that it was fantastic. The plot was continuous, lots of fluff, but was still true to the characters. I hope that you continue to write such well-written, planned, and enjoyable work.
piratesmiley chapter 20 . 8/31/2007
OMIGAWSH I love this whole thing, especially that "little hitler" crack!
AbbyGibbs chapter 20 . 8/17/2007
This what I call an excellent story, I had the impression of being in a episode, that how excellent the story is, I had just want to slap Cullen in Schmits myself. I read 'til 01:30 in the morning and now I'm about the third part "A new secret"

Thanks for writing stories like thi!
AbbyGibbs chapter 5 . 8/16/2007
I really love this, the way they are acting and talking so romantically at each other, I just melted
couturexbones chapter 16 . 8/11/2007
*gasp* She can't go! Why? .Stay! *pouts* Heehee. Almost done...4 more chapters to read! Ahahaa. 20 chapters. A far cry from the short 3 or 4 you mentioned in A/N#1 :)

-Sarah
couturexbones chapter 15 . 8/11/2007
Mwahaha...and I'm back. Zack losing his virginity? LMAO.

'I’m sure I could get a bobcat over here' :D LMFAO.
couturexbones chapter 14 . 8/11/2007
Ahh...here I am, leaving a review again :D Well, just to let you know, you got me tearing up too.

Cheers!
couturexbones chapter 13 . 8/11/2007
Aw. Alright. I'm leaving a review about halfway in. I'm sorry. I hadn't thought of doing it so early. Just at the end. *bows head in shame* I know I'm a lurker... I loved this chapter :) I've loved every chapter so far! Cullen is being hard headed and Shimdt is just a male bee-yotch. I hope you make it better!...XD

Off to read the rest!