Reviews for A Pirate's Love
Raberba girl chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Yay, a happy ending. The movie's ending bothered me so bad until I found the scriptwriters' Web site. I wish the film had an extended version or something.
The Avid Fanfic Reader chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
Aw...So cute! The ending was very romantic. A little sad but the romance shines through. Whoop! Go captain of the flying Dutchman Will! :D
TriciaKoz chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
Superb writing. I could visualize everything.
Ridicully L chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
Just watched the movie... for a moment I almost thought you're going to turn Elizabeth into the captain!

Very nice, I enjoyed this!
The Sacred and Profane chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
Very good story! Some minor spelling errors but other than that I loved this story! It's funny in Pirates how one has to fear death to join the Dutchman but in Rurouni Kenshin the theme is to live while not fearing death. Anyway I'm rambling. Excellent story and keep up the great work!
Star of Arabia chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
This story is so good!

I was so upset at the end of the movie and this story

would be the most perfect ending ever!
Mrs.Moony86 chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
Aw... That was sweet and a bit sad! I enjoyed it though.
orlysluv chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
Aww that was amazing! I really liked it :)
Jen P Conn chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
really cute!
acacia59601 chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
Great little fic, I can truly see this happening!
AdhesivePrincess chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
Good story, but one glaring error...Will and Elizabeth's son is nineteen, and Elizabeth is "thirty, for God's sake?" Um, that means she had the kid at age eleven before the first movie happened. :) Shouldn't she be more like forty or a bit more? Other than that, I like it!
IloveOrlando08 chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
Hola,

This was very good. Since I knew what it was about ahead of time, I kind of predicted this is what would happen, but it was very well-written and everything.

Might want to put a spoiler warning on for people who haven't had the pleasure of viewing the third POTC.

Good work!