Reviews for Best of Both Worlds
IceQueen93 chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
love it ! lol
TreenBeen chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
I like it... I totally thought she should just kill herself so they could be together... it would have been FINE! But okay.
Dragonmage438 chapter 1 . 8/25/2007

THIS is how the movie should have ended. THIS would have been the PERFECT ending. Gosh, sometimes I think that disney is just out to get everyone on anti-depressents.

Anyway, this is really good. D I can't wait to read the next chapter.
Protector of Canon2 chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
Not bad. It's AU though. Better note that. Canon is that she stayed on the shore.
Lilithakaducky chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
I adored it. i saw the movie as well and couldn't really understand why she didn't go with him as part of his crew. Seems like that's quite possible to me. I was a bit stunned that they said she couldn't go with him. I don't see the reason why not, or else I've been missing something in the plot...

Thanks for writing this.

Oh yeah, and I do hope they make a fourth movie (without the killing off Will Turner thing, Orlando Bloom mentioned)
orlysluv chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
Great story! I wish they did something along these lines in Pirates 3.
Mrs.Moony86 chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
Wo hoo! They get to be together again! Yay
Alanna99 chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
Now you see this was all the movie needed to make me like the ending, which by the way you have to agree kind of sucks, I mean god 10 years. Anyhow love this, but it perhaps could have been filled out a bit with descriptions etc. A99
NickiHartistheName422 chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
so Sweet! I Love it can't wait to read about their great journeys!
Darking Girl chapter 1 . 5/28/2007

I hated the ending to! Why did it have to be so sad. This is definetly better and is indeed the 'best of both worlds'. Oh! I am so happy for them.

Sequel! Sequel! Sequel!

muzical chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
LejindaryBunny chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
Neat. I wrote a story a bit like this a few days ago. Where are you planning to take it in the next chapter? :)
jbduenweg chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
I've never seen Potc 3, but now I kinda know the ending! buwahahaha!

I'M AUDITIONING FOR POTC 4! (At least, I wished I could...)