Reviews for Not a traditional Djinn
Huh chapter 2 . 3/8
I'm guessing I should not hope for updates on this, given its been eight years or so...
erik chapter 2 . 7/4/2014
I lol, thank you.
fellow chapter 2 . 5/30/2014
Wish you'd update this.
Moon Wolf 96 chapter 2 . 4/2/2014
Hah! was going over your earlier works and ran into this, Damn funny!
tarrangar chapter 2 . 2/1/2014
this is really funny please tell me you plan to write more if you do i will even give typing the chapter a shut (shudder) yes i dont like typing either but your fics is worth even that and its the only thing i can think of to get you to write it since i dont know how much blood you want in that blood sacrifice and since i dont know where you live i cant even prove i have made the sacrifice if i do it anyways cant guarantee how good i will be at typing though english aint my native language
Winter's Folly chapter 2 . 10/14/2013
Lovely. Can't wait for next chapter. Or I can.
Winter's Folly chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Lovely, ingenious.
frytrix chapter 2 . 3/28/2013
soo,,, this is the end of the story line you had planned?...
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Ranmayamabushi chapter 2 . 2/9/2012
lmao, Great start, I hope you take this up again, the glitter part had me rolling!
Sheya chapter 2 . 10/27/2011
Are you ever going to write more? I haven't laughed so hard in... Ummm (darn cliches) I DON'T know how long. I mean it... I was laughing so hard I couldn't see let alone breath.
angel61991 chapter 2 . 7/25/2011
that was hilarious! please update soon! poor kasumi going 2 b very very confused 4ever since she'll never know who the cat-boy was.
Raynze76 chapter 2 . 7/2/2011
why oh why did you not continue this? started out great and then fizzed
LadyKatherine29 chapter 2 . 8/15/2010
This is really very nice. You created a really caring Djinn for Ranma. I loved the bit about how many girls Ranma was engared to without his knowing. I don't know if you are going to, but I'd love to see just a bit of fall out. For Genma and Nabki, due to what they have done. They really have no business causing that kind of pain exct. Nabki especial should know what kind of fall out happends. Basical how about Nadooka ditchs Genma and the cops come for him. And little miss should know better, gets sold off to both Kunos. To cover the bills. After they are informed and made to understand Ranma's cruse. I'm sure Kodachi would be more than happy to show her the error of her ways. Maybe by teaching her martal arts gymnatics? heheh. Very nice fic so far. Good plot. good flow. Just over all good.
AnFan-n-More chapter 2 . 12/13/2009
I've never laughed so hard, at least not in many many moons. Nearly bust a gut, did get stiches :)

Wish there was more, though, really doesn't need it.