Reviews for Beauty
Gr33kG0d chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
good work
AnGeLuZ YuMi chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Great Job really )

nice pairing , and yeah Mai is sooooo beautiful!
AnimeKeepsMeSane chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
so sweet! I absolutely loved it, great job!
Nuit Songeur chapter 1 . 3/21/2009

Awesome job!
John Tucker chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
aw c'mon man, update this story already it's been over a year. and if you stop this story right here i'm going to find you and put a voodo curse on you.

I like meny other fans of theis story i am extraemly pisted of with the fact that you havn't added onto this story for over a year. we all want to know what happens next we all want to know when Athrun and Cagalli will get their Horaki necklace things, and we all want to know just how this story will end, and why the hell won't darin die, I mean what is he like the Fready Kruger of this story, and by the way what was with that thing when he was fighting with Dearka any way?

in fact you know just to get my point across i think i might just coppy this review and place it in all your other stories just t get my point across.

the story i'm talking about is of course 'Freedom Samurai'. and Also i remember you saying that you were using this story as a rouge draft for your own original story called 'Lotus samurai' right? well I do have a suggestion about the romance in this story. the cupples get together way to fast you need do delay it for sumtime before getting them together it makes things mor interesting that way.

any way at the risk of making this soud like an order, update this story before the end of the year or at the beginning of the next one. an if you look in your other stories you'll find the exact same reveiw word for word in every one.
Xx Crimson-Angel xX chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
... Wow, that was really good! Bravo!
candyman123 chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
An excellent story, for two beautiful women.
kaiba.berry chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
wow, that was just beautiful . it was absolutely adorable and sensual... gosh it was just so CUTE! this is the second MaiAnzu fic i've ever read and i just absolutely LOVED it. it was undeniably sexy and beautiful and just had so much emotion and sensuality to it . keep up the fantastic work!
Gundam1007 chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
This is the first MaiXAnzu yuri I read and I thought it was stellar! Great work!

I enjoy reading your writings (this is not your only piece of fanfic of yours that I've read) because your works all flow really smoothly and with proper grammer, context and spelling. In essence, everything fits perfectly to form a pleasant storyline. Your also really good at describing the enviroment and intensing the mood.
Journey Maker chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
All I can say is WOW! This is one really sexy, and very senual story.. I really liked that Mai and Tea are a couple.. Great Story...