Reviews for Never Gone III
Matt Bigham chapter 25 . 3/29/2013
Wonderful on a personal note maybe George Lucas should have done like this but everybody probably thinks it should go the way they think.
ScarecrowMax chapter 25 . 6/5/2011
I have loved this story. I am absolutely exstatic that everyone got what they deserved and that you kept Han and Leia's kids names the same. This story was just amazing. I did notice some typos and or spelling mistakes but otherwise this story was perfect.
LynnisaMystery chapter 25 . 5/24/2011
This was an amazing set of stories! I loved them!
ltak2003 chapter 25 . 5/7/2010
The entire trilogy is just amazing! I truly enjoy reading every chapter. Thank you very much for sharing it with us!
Jedi Angel001 chapter 25 . 4/7/2009
I have finished reading this trilogy for the second time.

Awesome !I love all your .
Saioric chapter 25 . 2/15/2009
The Good:

The plot and subplots. Extraordinary!

The actions scenes. Superb!

The dialogs. Quite good!

The Bad:

The romance. Its too quick! They look in the eyes of the other and they are absolutely in love? Not very reallistic. When Anakin and Padme met after ten years... I think it could be more interesting a bit of tension here. An irresistible attraction between them, but a bit of fear, at least for Padme's part. In the canon, Anakin is a powerful and misterious jedi, with all the glamour that it can give. In your story, is only a handsome ex-slave with great habilities with the machines! Not very interesting for a senator. Anakin must sweat more to achieve his objective!

The equilibrium between the characters. Overall in Never Gone I, the characters are not equilibrated. Anakin is too much powerful, and the rest of the Skywalker family are just a bit more than decoration. If the Dark Side demons are unstoppable except for Anakin, why the Sith have never used them before the birth of Anakin?

The overall sensation is good, and I have enjoyed reading it, but I think that could be better with the changes that I suggest. English is not my native language, sorry for the mistakes in writing it.
David Fishwick chapter 25 . 12/9/2008
I loved the idea and thanks for writing.
Stunna21 chapter 25 . 6/22/2008
loved this story and the read lightning is great to and i haven't heard of that before so update your new stories soon please they are good to and can't wait to read burning vendetta.
queenofspades19 chapter 25 . 3/11/2008
damn i loved this trilogy:)
Princess Geia chapter 25 . 12/21/2007
Yes! Just finished Never Gone! And yet, 'No!' also, I'm sad to see it go, but I definitely look forward to your next update!

I loved this series so much, I've now read almost all of your fics! :P

I've been pretty busy lately, with Carol services, Christmas shopping (X), and writing my own fic, but I'm always happy to come to some of your work!

I can't wait to read your Forever Destined Christams special, and see the next chapter of Under The Setting Sun!

Bye!
SilverPenguin87 chapter 25 . 12/20/2007
1 week and all three fics... I've only ever read 2 star wars fanfics...but I think I'm gonna start reading more... This story and the ones before it were great, evil, emotion and fighting...great!
x Rajah x chapter 25 . 10/9/2007
What a trilling trilogy. I will will reading it. The stories were so good, and got better as the characters developed. Great job. You have achieved something fabulous with this piece.
MeyaRose chapter 25 . 10/9/2007
Aw...
Klaw117 chapter 25 . 10/9/2007
Great ending!

I can't believe this trilogy is actually over...ever since I read your first two Never Gone stories, I've been logging on to check for updates on the third one. It'll be hard to stop doing it as often, now that the trilogy is done. I really enjoyed this trilogy (I'll probably end up reading it again and again and again...). I'm actually feeling pretty sad, knowing that this is the end of it...sniff sniff.

What, a man can't (sniff) cry!

Maybe I was a bit too emotional...I hope this review wasn't too long...
ibelieveintruelove chapter 25 . 10/9/2007
What an amazing ride! I am so happy with the grand finale ending of this awesome trilogy. You tied up every loose end possible and, like all of your lovely stories, everyone ended up with their special someone D I think that's probably the reason that I'm such a huge fan, because true love always conquers all!

Congratulations on a magnificent experience, and you can bet that I'll be on board for your future stories! ;-)