Reviews for Oscar
Smiffy11052 chapter 7 . 8/23
Wish there wes more
pain in the mikta chapter 7 . 3/19/2013
Awww! T'was a pleasure re-reading this!
T'would be nice to have more of Jack and Oscar's adventures and to find out what the latter tought of his ride to the vet...
StargazerSW chapter 7 . 7/2/2011
How come I only discovered this story now?

Just spent my morning reading it while having my cat lying on my desk between me and my laptop with her head on my arm.

I love this story. It's obviously been a few years since you wrote it, but nevertheless I still hope there might be more to come.
DammitJim chapter 7 . 5/21/2010
So sweet!
Study in Silence chapter 3 . 10/9/2009
I could swear Jack and Oscar were seperated at birth.
WritinginCT chapter 7 . 11/8/2007
I adore this fic :)
CripticWolf chapter 5 . 6/21/2007
I love this story please update soon )
Turtle D chapter 5 . 6/4/2007
Nice job of getting Jack out of his funk. But did it have to be at the expense of Oscar? I guess all's well that ends well. Dogs, cats, and subordinates that don't tell how much of a softie her CO actually is.
PatriciaS chapter 5 . 6/4/2007
I hate spiders! but bravely crawled back to read the rest. Just as well it's not a cliff hanger ... enough of that inside. Love the idea of the cat and the loop always wondered what happened to everyone outside. Yeah great chapter.
Turtle D chapter 4 . 6/4/2007
Who needs MacKenzie, if you have Oscar? The cat doesn't record everything you say in your chart, so you can be totally truthful without fearing that your words will come back to haunt you later. OK team, all is well. Let the man carry on.
Turtle D chapter 3 . 6/4/2007
It takes a killer to truly know another killer. Wow! You really know how to get dark and creepy. More please.
Turtle D chapter 2 . 6/4/2007
Jack has been officially adopted if the cat is already bringing him 'gifts'. Oscar knows what his new friend needs. Now it's up to Jack to recognize his need for Oscar. Great insight chapter.
Turtle D chapter 1 . 6/4/2007

My cat was jealous that I was reading about Oscar instead of paying attention to her, so she left her own review. I guess I'll have to sneak in my reading time on this fic. It's too good to give up.
pain in the mikta chapter 4 . 6/2/2007
Great! I luv this! The interaction between Jack and the cat is just fabulous! And Teal's comment about the TV is sweet! Keep going!
beverlycat chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
What a lovely little story!

Thank you.

I'm not familiar with your name. I've only read the first chapter, and will save this to read later in the day, along with checking out what else you've written.