Reviews for Garden
Cute!
missevilprincess chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
*laughs* Definitely fluff.

Great drabble though!

I've always admired people who do short drabbles successfully.

To be able to say so much in a short time. That's like, wow.
lvswtht chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
Cute. I always thought Harry and Hermione would make a great pair. Better than Hermione and Ron(the stupid git.)
InkandPaper chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
Haha! Like it. Especially the bit about Harry feeling jealous of the plants, LOL. :)
cumberpheasant chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
Oh, innit just TOO cute? I love Harmony. Just.. pure fluff. Adorable.

-BTLF
Plant chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
Even though this story was very short, I really liked the scene you presented and your writing was intelligent and engaging.
Lorett chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
Sigh..

It's even MORE romantic when I read it in print. Although, it IS very nice indeed to have the author read it to me in person, I must confess! But, seeing it in print lends a certain ethereal, dreamy quality to it - letting me envision what's happening, what WILL happen. To fantasize about the color of the sky, the way Harry's eyes are the same color as the spring leaves of a hydrangea and the cool air of twilight.

Just beautiful.

And, while I've been reading the little drabblette and writing my review, I've been listening to the perfect song to accompany it: Dusty Springfield's, "What Are You Doing The Rest Of Your Life." It's so wistful and soul stirring. Perfect for this wonderful little dollop of romance you dished up here.

Great job, my love.

You should be proud! I know you are!

Congrats on a job very well done.

MWAP!

Love you!
Yonakino chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
hey, this was a pretty good drabble. i liked this whole garden scene. beautiful flirtation going on here. well written. i'd love to read what you do for normal novellas as well. since its a drabble you might do more description in the future. but i think that for this story it worked fairly well with what you did. i liked the description you did use. especially the "his voice dusky and rich, like the dirt he cleaned off her hands". that was beautiful.
Kostami Amino chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
no story should be less than a thousand words. im sorry.
Kerichi chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
You don't say 'when' the scene takes place, so I prefer to think it's after Deathly Hallows, when Voldemort is defeated and Harry is finally free (maybe even missing his scar/Horcrux/whatever it turns out to be)to have a love life.

Nice, "earthy" flirtation. :)