Reviews for Boxes
EmSyd chapter 19 . 6/24/2008
Fantastic. Intriging and a very addictive read.
Aphina chapter 19 . 10/9/2007
I'd already read the most of this at some point before so I thought I'd just post a review at the end. I love her background. The ending was really sweet. I love the whole issue with politics. The way the team rallied around ehr was spot on.
Madison Bellows chapter 19 . 8/28/2007
The end? Ack, THE END? Well I am glad you have a sequel (but wasn't this a sequel?) planned. Loved the last couple of chapters they were full of everything you could want and then more! Once again a very readable story with believable OC's. Rock on!
Soccer-Bitch chapter 19 . 8/28/2007
loved it! can't wait for the sequel!
brainDamage089 chapter 19 . 8/28/2007
AH! OMG! I! LOVED! IT! OMG! that was FANTASTIC! OMG THATS EVEN BETTER THAN I HAD PICTURED OMG! i think all those parts where he either growled in her ear or when he pulled her close i got chills MUWHAHAHA! LMAO i love it! o gosh i cant believe its the end lmao but it was A VERY GOOD ENDING! . YAY!
Soccer-Bitch chapter 18 . 8/27/2007
omg! i loved this chapter! great job!
JSgal24JAG chapter 18 . 8/27/2007
today would be lovely on that last chapter. I love it! Thank goodness someone got Gerrard's head on straight now.
brainDamage089 chapter 18 . 8/27/2007
SON! NOW NOW NOW! lmao LOVE THE ACTION! and please let everything end up alright! lmao can't wait to hear the ending! LOVE IT! UPDATE SOON!
brainDamage089 chapter 17 . 8/24/2007
MUWAHAHA! CLASSIC CSI NY! EVERYTHINGS CONNECTED! lmao i loved this but DAMN THOSE CLIFFHANGERS! haha can't wait to hear more!
Soccer-Bitch chapter 17 . 8/24/2007
awesome chapter! i can't wait for the next ones! _
Aphina chapter 17 . 8/24/2007
Hey. thi s was a really fab feqw chapters. i really loved the way everything unfolded. I love the way Mac challenged Gerrard the bastard deserved it.
Aphina chapter 6 . 8/24/2007
GAh! loved seeing ehr kick ass, poor Wayne! lol i did laugh. Great cliff hanger.
Aphina chapter 5 . 8/24/2007
lol I'm on edge too no, the perfume was a nice idea!
Aphina chapter 4 . 8/24/2007
Good answer, I'm liking the way Don was so supportive, you made it totally believable.
Aphina chapter 3 . 8/24/2007
My curiosisity is well and truley peaked. I love Laura, and am intergued about whats going on. You make your charachter very likeable.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »