Reviews for Strawberry Flower
Roman C Lee chapter 5 . 6/14/2008
Ahha, I like this; it's so fun! I can't wait for your update - The whole time I was reading it, I was like sqealing in that fangirl way we have, just thinking how this would never happen and how much I wanted it to happen.

Some suggestions though: make the chapters LONGER! Maha! I want to read more! And a lot of the events seem so random! Like I don't understand where they came from, like everything is haphazardly tied together on a string and they just flutter around in a never ending gust of wind! lol, Though it makes things just seem that much more fun, I really want to understand what's going on! Oo, don't take my critisism is a bad way please! I don't mean to be insulting because I really do like your story and I just want to help make it better if possible! I have enjoyed your story SO much so far!

PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Zbbal chapter 5 . 4/6/2008
The Three Paths to Updates.

1)Rainbow, ooey gooey, happy-happiness:

Please, update~ This is such a great story! I love you! -Glomp-

2)Begging:

Please, please, please, PLEASE~ update! Please, I beg of you! -crying fake tears-

3)Evil:

-towers over you- Update...now.. -smirks evilly- ...or die.

-evil laugh-

No seriously, update! Your story is really good.
tenten3 chapter 5 . 1/11/2008
please update soon
ayane17798 chapter 5 . 11/22/2007
nice its awsome yes
natasha chapter 5 . 11/21/2007
aww poor hanatarou he's sad b/c him and toshirou didn't fuck, well at least i think thats the reason, eh oh well update soon please
Nagare chapter 5 . 11/3/2007
um, yeah, i REALLY dunno what that was about, but i LOVE how you put someone else in here! COOL!
nimmongel chapter 5 . 11/2/2007
Yay, yay, yay! Is hana gonna rape ichigo?is ichigo gonna rape hitsugaya? whos raping who in the next chapter?
Chickendipz chapter 5 . 10/8/2007
Kyaah! That was so funny! But Shiro-chan is not gay! He's mine!

Update,update,update!

Hana-kun kawi!
darkmeows chapter 5 . 9/2/2007
lol bleach update soon
november-chan chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
Wah . I love Hana-chan! He is so cute and has such and adorable voice...you must update.

NOW

Or I shall have to come seek you out and yell and stuffs :3

Novee-chan
Lost in the wing of angels chapter 5 . 8/10/2007
hes the little guy with the sage green eyes right? ok just making sure...
L'Archel-Hotishi chapter 5 . 8/10/2007
Haha! In the first chapter when Hanatarou asked Ichigo to take his shirt off, I thought you would make him the seme! HAHAHA! I loved it! KAWAII DESU!
Amaya Hitomi 253 chapter 5 . 8/8/2007
I want more now or I'll kill you! yes I'm being drastic I know but I love this more than everything I've read lately. I love this o much. Hana-kun is so cute! and tochi-san iis mine yo! Tochi-san is mine! you hear that hana!. I luff this update!
68 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »