Reviews for Strawberry Flower
Enter Name Here chapter 3 . 8/6/2007
Poor Ichigo. :(
RadicalEd57 chapter 5 . 8/5/2007
Oh, this story is SO CUTE! I think there should definitely be more IchiHana stories out there! I LOVE Hanataro, he's so cute! They should totally make Hanataro plushies! XD
Ruru chapter 5 . 8/4/2007
MAKE MORE MAKE MORE MAKE MORE! i was watching bleach 34 where hanatoaro was like dreaming of some person coming on to him or something and i was like X3 moohahahaness so i want them to fuck now PLEASE IF YOU CAN MAKE MY DREAMS COME TRUE!
fullmetalcanchan chapter 5 . 8/2/2007
XD Hilarious chapter. The Asshole-Irony thing made me giggle. But what's wrong with Hana-chan? Update this wonderful story soon please!
Demon Vampire180 chapter 5 . 8/1/2007
cute... short. But cute
Golden.Couture chapter 5 . 7/25/2007
lol I love Toshiro too! I knew he was 4'4, so short...when I first saw him, I thought he was like 9! XD And when they said they used to go out, I was so sad...I thought Hanatarou lost his virginity! Good thing it's Ichigo's for the taking! XD Cant wait for more! Will there be a lemon...? hm... *nosebleed*
NarutoBlackmail chapter 5 . 7/25/2007
This is my favorite chapter. :)
The Lady Pyrien chapter 5 . 7/25/2007
aw i dont know what it is about this story but i like it! please update soon

Sabaku no Kurai
Taki Aya Miyamoto chapter 5 . 7/25/2007
"Nu-huh. Asshole. The irony."! XD Aya loves you and this fic! Update soon! Please please please please please!
Madame Hearts chapter 5 . 7/25/2007
haha funny chapter
Otawan chapter 5 . 7/24/2007
Yay! You added Shiro-chan!-Gives you freshly baked yaoi muffins- Shir0-chan's soo kawai, but still not as kawai as Hana!
Habitations chapter 5 . 7/24/2007
THAT WAS TOTALLY UNEXPECTED.

But I loved it. XD

*hearts to you* UPDATE! 8D

Anan
NarutoBlackmail chapter 4 . 7/23/2007
HAHAHAHAHAHA. OH MAN. That was flippin' awesome. This is the best crackfic of our time.
Taki Aya Miyamoto chapter 4 . 7/23/2007
Tee hee... Tee hee hee hee hee hee! Update soon! Please! XD Aya loves it! Chad's always funny! Aya loves Chad! Update really REALLY soon please!
Asaoka chapter 4 . 7/22/2007