Reviews for Not just friends
ImLostForever chapter 9 . 12/8/2010
this was very good- extremely well written. i think maybe wilson adjusted to the fact that he and house were together a bit quickly though...
sami1010220 chapter 9 . 2/17/2010
ah, i'm so glad it turned out alright! i was so worried it wouldn't when i saw that the genre was "angst". great job with this fic!
alsogoneforeveryeah chapter 9 . 5/9/2009
Great decision, Wilson!

Loved the fic just fine.
Izzbella91 chapter 9 . 8/22/2007
Such a great story! Loved it!
nighttime writer chapter 9 . 8/17/2007
I LOVED IT! Damn what else is there to say but that?
nighttime writer chapter 5 . 8/17/2007
OMG i've never had a story that actually pulled at my heart like that. I was like whoa did I just feel my heart drop? Anyways, ok...a friend's dad just called me to b*tch me out so that totally ruined the moment. but i love this. i'll review another chapter as i continue reading
immovinout chapter 9 . 8/17/2007
Loved this story so much. It almost made me cry at parts. :D
immovinout chapter 4 . 8/15/2007
YAY! This story makes me happy, even if it isn't happy itself. I can't wait for more.
labyrinth38 chapter 4 . 8/15/2007
This is just absolutely heart-breaking! Very, *very* good chapter. You really do have a fantastic way with words, and I think you get House's character perfectly. It's very painful to read, but I absolutely love it! :)

Can't wait for more!
chowrie chapter 4 . 8/13/2007
Poor House!

I actually want him to move on. He can't wait for Wilson forever. Maybe him moving on will help Wilson remember what he forgot. I don't know if I'm even making sense anymore but I'm feeling so sorry for House. He seems to have set himself up for failure. He knows for a fact that Wilson wasn't in love with him 5 years ago. he can't force himself on Wilson. But House just waiting for Wilson's brain to turn on and remember the last 5 years is equally difficult if not downright bad for House. House should move on, let Wilson be. The emotional distance might help them too, just like the physical distance is helping now.
RNwannabe chapter 3 . 8/6/2007
Oh! This is great. I read part one over at Sick!Wilson and just loved it (can't remember if I had time to comment, though). That part worked as a great and weepy stand-alone, but your additions are really lovely as well. You should move this back over to LJ.

I can't wait for more (you really do have to make them happy, again) ;D
chowrie chapter 3 . 8/5/2007
Okay, please, please tell me Wilson won't try to get back with Julie. Because that will break my heart. And I don't want my heart in pieces right now. The story is sad enough that Wilson can't seem to find why he was in love with House. Kinda makes you rethink the notion that love will conquer all. Apparently, it succumbs to amnesia, time.
Izzbella91 chapter 3 . 8/5/2007
I really like this! Very interesting.
lew chapter 3 . 8/5/2007
You write lovely angst and I'm really enjoying the storyline and how you have to weigh how much of the same person you are if you don't have (can't remember) the experiences that brought you to who you were before they were taken away (er, does that make sense?).
Ghana chapter 2 . 8/2/2007
This is so good! I really wish that you would write more... like right now. Poor Wilson. And House is written true to character. Keep it up.