Reviews for Tom's Eye View
SagenWarrior chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Love the daria/tom pairing!
ChuckyDoll chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
You have no idea how excited I was to find this after watching all those Daria episodes.
ooSuperBatGirloo chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
I like how well this fit into the whole story. It's well written and flowed well also. Overall, a good (and angsty) read )

ooSBGoo
WendyCR72 chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
This was an interesting angle, adding some development to Tom and his thoughts during "Dye! Dye! My Darling" and, basically, the whole triangle deal.

I think you did a terrific job. Tom seemed to stay in character, and I especially liked the addition of his friend, Dave, to allow Tom to get some POV. As one of what seems like very few Tom fans, it was a nice change to really go deeper into his psyche and not have him as 100% bastard or 100% saint.

So, thanks for that!
Dark Kuno chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
Let me preface by saying I am neither an avid Tom-hater, not am I overly fond of the character.

I thought he had a lot of potential in the show but it was never really explored, mostly because of how late in the series he was introduced.

That said, this was marvelously executed. And in what we do know about young Thomas, completely believable.

I loved the addition of Dave. It made Tom feel more 3 dimensional that he was portrayed in the show :)
Sleepy Lotus chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
beautiful fic. you really handled tom's character well. his thoughts and dialogue. i definitely felt his pain, his confusion, his alienation and struggle with his social status, and most of all: his fascination with daria. bravo!
RLobinske chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
Congratulations, this story has been nominated for the 2007 Daria Fanworks Awards in the Favorite Romance-Straight and Favorite Character Development Written Works categories.

The full list of nominations can be found at:

Links to all eligible stories for 2007 can be found at:

Rules for voting can be found at:

Thank you.
holymfwickee chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
Very cool story! I really enjoyed reading it.
MirandaLaney chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
Awesome story. I enjoyed it a lot. I always wondered what was going through Tom's mind during these events. Very cool.
Mass Spec Lady chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
I've read many "Daria" fics and this is the first of my knowledge that addresses the issue of "Dye, Dye My Darling" from Tom's POV. After seeing the episode when it first aired, I was left wondering how in the world that development came out of left field. Then I wondered what was going on with Tom and the events that prompted his actions towards Jane and Daria. This was great and it was nice that you included a friend for Tom to talk to when things came to a head!