Reviews for A Midfiction Nightmare
CrystalMask chapter 4 . 6/16/2008
LOL AT THE WHOLE CHAPTER! I luved it xD OMG Shadow! You lost 4 million on poker! I DIDN'T KNOW POKEMON EVEN PKAYED POKER? lol it was a very randomly interesting fic xD bu it was too shoorrt! oh well... anyway TO BOTHER CHASE ON MSN! GWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
CrystalMask chapter 3 . 6/16/2008
OMG! THE DRAMA! lol! terry likes danny na na na na!

Terry: SHUT UP!

Crystalmask: Don't talk to me like that or i'll call my extremely evil alter-ego!

Terry: you...are3...so...childish...

Crystalmask: darn you! DARKIE!

Darkmask: What?

Crystalmask: KICK HER BUTT!

Darkmask: Do it yourself dude -leaves-

Crystalmask: COME BACK HERE! YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO HELP ME!

Terry: ...

Crystalmask: MOONLIGHT!

Moonlight: Umbreon?

CRystalmask: USE PSYCHIK ON THAT BLONDE GIRL!

Moonlight:breon...-leaves too-

Terry: -also leaves-

Crystalmask: DARN YOU ALL!

gawd i'm way too random XD

Disclaimer: I do not own Terry and Darkmask and moonlight belong to me even though chase stole them... -goes scream at chasee for stealing Mask- XD
CrystalMask chapter 2 . 6/16/2008
-Darn you! You're pitting Sparks against my favourite pokemon! I'm so sorry chase! GO LINOONE! KICK SPARKS BUTT!YES! LINOONE POWER! if you have a raichu in this story, i'm totally gonna adore you xD

-aah leta vs blondie! hmm i don't like snover much so i'll root for leta here! GO LETA! NO VIBRAVA WHY? YAY DRAGONITE! GO LETA! tropius? neh leta can win easily!

-ON TO THE NEXT CHAPPIE! -puts on mask and cape and transport to next chappie-
CrystalMask chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
OMG! Girl, you are my hero! Thanks to your fic, i can SO totally bother chase on msn xD LOL leta is jeealoous of bloondiee, i mean, Terry! ]But we know that Chasey only has eyes for Leta...or does he? anyway, you go Leta! Use your mallet of pain!
Kingdom Hearts 3D rocks chapter 4 . 9/7/2007
OMG, the epilogue was so funny. i nearly fell off my chair from laughing so hard.
Chase Nirvs chapter 4 . 8/24/2007
Do not press the button son!

But I wanna!

Don't!

Okay!

(walks away)

Hehe. (presses button)

(far off) YEOW!

Nice finish! And I see that Mic tries to bring up that Nogitsune had control of Chase at one point. Nice work. So much that I liked in this chapter, I liked at all. To say it short.
Chase Nirvs chapter 3 . 7/7/2007
How do I put this?

I LOVE THIS!

Now that Leta finally got it through her head that Terry doesn't have a thing for Chase. I was starting to worry. JK!

And bringing Megan and Mic, that's fine. And Gligar, that's cool too. Actually, I haven't figured out the rest of his team yet, so his second one will be a Gligar. YAY! Less thought on me!

The ultimate fight to the death, eh? Can I ask one thing? Make it a good fight.

Well, later.

Chase

*(_)*
Chase Nirvs chapter 2 . 6/5/2007
Perfect! He's great! You've really have taken my character's spirit into the story. How's the second round going to end up?
Anicrazy chapter 2 . 6/5/2007
Look at my last review and follow my advice!
LiliNeko chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
Lol! Cuu-uute! Chase told me to check this fic out and love the random-ness and bickering between the four, lol XDD

Keep up the random-ness and humor! Well I guess I'll catch you later, so ta-ta for now!

Lili Neko -
Anicrazy chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
Aw, man! Update soon, I wanna see the battle!

I sound very childish, don't I?

Ya know, you really ought to finish your battle before ending the chapter. You did the same thing with 'Adventures in Sinnoh."

Well-written and interesting. Finally we're rid of that annoying Sakura...

And Danny is hilarious!

Oh, I updated my fic, and am posting up a new one in two days. Deleted all other fics to concentrate on Pokemon.

See ya!

Anicrazy
Fortune Maiden chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
This is really cool. Would've been funny if Chase and Danny were hit
Chase Nirvs chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
I love it! Wait, what do your characters look like again? And was that mallet meant for me? THANKS DANNY!