Reviews for The Vampire's Web
EloiseRaeCullen chapter 7 . 10/14/2011
fantastic story! I do hope you continue it soon! 8D
Carm9nD chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
I'm an (A) person and I loved them both.
VladLover chapter 6 . 12/16/2010

I was looking for a story about Erik, and I found this. I honestly think is good, if u ignore 2 spots in her, first is the issue about the queen of France looking for a chorus girl? isn't that a lil' extreme? I mean, even for top politicians, wealth men, governors etc The nobility of any country dont bother in interventions, they let the work to secret service, policeman, etc etc

Second, if the queen of France come from France, I suppose it could be in a plane or in a car, so why Christina dont return with her? im sure the bodyguards of the queen are good enough to protect both of them, and finally, I'm sure i understand writers need sometimes to insert OOC stuff to make a good story, to continue when gets mind blocked, and for many other reasons, for example, deux machines can explain pretty well this issue.

For the rest of the story, I like it, is original, have a good writing style, and its kinda fun, I just hope u continue to chapter 7, cos u stop rather suddenly, And if you are not plan to write many other chapters, at least write one, explaining the reasons Alucard have to kidnap Christine, and why is he disobeying too much :S Thank you
invaderzimbabe92 chapter 6 . 11/23/2009
This is getting great can't wait for more
Rakash0500 chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
O.O I'd never thought I would find a Hellsing/PotO fanFic.

And here it is, and I an NOT disappointed;P Great job!

Ps. I've seen and read both
MeeMee winters chapter 3 . 12/3/2008
wow i never in my life would have know alucard would take some one like that but that was still sweet*
Lakara Valentine chapter 5 . 10/24/2008
"What Have You Done" - Within Temptation (love that song! XD)

so yeah, i really like this idea, my fave opera and my fave anime, good choice!
SunilaMoon chapter 3 . 9/4/2008
"Anyway, come one come all to this tragic affair! (Cookies if you know where that's from!)"

...Wipe off that make-up, what's in is despair.

The End. My Chemical Romance, off of one of the best albums ever recorded... now where's mah cookie? XD

Oh, and 'nonetheless' is, indeed, all one word. *nods* _

Anyway, on to the reviewing... That... was... interesting. May I ask what you two are smoking, and where I can get such a powerful drug?

No, seriously though, I'll be keeping on eye on this.

I think... well... I think everyone has been rather OOC, but this is mostly because my nitpicky nature doesn't allow those really weird crossovers, infact, my initial reaction was "PotO TAKES PLACE IN THE LATE 19th CENTURY, HELLSING's IN THE LATE 20th! Dx"

..but I digress, such is the world of fanfics, alternate universes may thrive. *nods*

You have abit of a descriptive issue... You have a solid backbone, but it's time to fill in the rest. It's been inked, time for the full color painting... Still I give credit where it's due, I know that it's hard to write a collaboration, especially on such a subject.

You asked in the first chapter who has watched Hellsing, and who's watched Phantom...but now I must ask, who's READ both?

I assume you're basing this fic mostly on the 2004 Phantom of the Opera, aswell as the 13 episode Hellsing anime, correct?

I can deal with that, infact, I can enjoy that. Although sometimes my obnoxious side insists that the book's canon is law, and the manga's canon is law, etc.

I recommend reading Phantom, if you haven't... Since Raoul is a pansy, and The Persian is teh smex...

I also would say to get up to speed on the Hellsing manga, if you don't already read it.

I'm not saying that such things MUST be worked into this fic, I'm just saying that broadening the horizons may help you write more in the future.

Phantom and Hellsing are among the greatest fictional passions I've ever had, and seeing them combined is always amusing/interesting/worth looking into.

I shall continue to read this fic, and see where you two plan to go with it.

Good luck, hugs to ya.

P.S. Christine's french... Umm, are you using babelfish by any chance... cause... It seemed abit off... Don't use babelfish... they FAIL at decent translations... ehh. xD;;
MittknightDr chapter 3 . 8/30/2008
Will Christine become a vampire?
a nights rose chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
the answer to your poll is,

Erik ~The Phantom~ sings in my head

Alucard blasts my heart to picese

so A
MittknightDr chapter 2 . 8/22/2008

Christine caught by Alucard, instead of Eric!

The look on his face would've been priceless!

You suck Raoul! Grovel in the dirt!

Go Alucard! You Rock!

YOu are an awesome author!
twinkers4 chapter 2 . 8/22/2008
I really like this story. I have seen both Hellsing and PotO and love them this caught my attention.
MittknightDr chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
Plz update it! I'm really really looking forward to the next chapter!
YamiKazeDragon chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
Teehee I like it! Erik is awesome he owns eveyone! Which story are you following? The book or movie. I like the book, the Persian is Jesus! PLEASE PUT HIM IN HERE ERIK NEEDS HIS BUDDY! I own Erik by the way, he like the story, now write more or I shall use the punjab lassco(sp?) on you! Muahahahhahahaha
Deshwitat'slover chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
A and it is a great story so far