Reviews for Heart Shaped
**facepalm** Bloody brilliant
BewareOfFlyingMonkeys chapter 5 . 4/6/2013
Wow . . I loved Rose's mind
CosmicEssence chapter 10 . 2/7/2011
phew excellent setting up, banter, reactions and everything. Especially liked first the Doctor's attempts to stop himself, then Rose giving into the little nagging voice and that bit where she returns with the disclaimer...Nine's words over how 'fantastic' he is was really amusing lol

Loved it! _
Miss Snazzy chapter 10 . 8/21/2010
Great chapter. I loved the story. Thank you for writing this. )
Miss Snazzy chapter 9 . 8/21/2010
Great chapter. I loved the way the chapter ended.
Miss Snazzy chapter 8 . 8/21/2010
Great chapter. I guess I'm glad Rose didn't give in... Loved the way she restrained the Doctor.
Miss Snazzy chapter 7 . 8/21/2010
Great chapter. I want to insult Rose's intelligence for the whole tattoo situation, but I've done something kind of stupid like that.
Miss Snazzy chapter 6 . 8/21/2010
Fantastic chapter! I know he only said Jackie to get Rose to stop him, but that was absolutely hilarious! I love that Rose didn't run away crying either, but tried to beat the crap out of him with the pillow. I also love that the Doctor eventually just grabbed her and pinned her down. All in all, I just loved the chapter. Lol.
Miss Snazzy chapter 5 . 8/21/2010
Great chapter! I wonder if the Doctor realizes he's being influenced, or if he's asking her to stop him because he doesn't think she wants him that way and that he's taking advantage..
Miss Snazzy chapter 4 . 8/21/2010
Great chapter! I love that Rose let curiousity take over and that the Doctor woke up like that. I wonder if he pinned her because he thinks he's dreaming, or if it's the tattoo's influence..
Miss Snazzy chapter 3 . 8/21/2010
Great chapter. I wonder if there's something in Rose now that's making the Doctor lose control of himself and his emotions..
Miss Snazzy chapter 2 . 8/21/2010
Great chapter. Loved the reference to Harry Potter. For a moment, I thought she might've gotten "The Doctor" tattooed on her or something. Or maybe one of those psychic tattoos..
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Great chapter. Gotta love the abrupt shift of the Doctor's emotions. I wonder what kind of tattoo she got. I loved that the Doctor teased her like that and that we got to experience it through Rose's point of view.
Mya Croft chapter 10 . 8/14/2010
Great story! and bonus points for the 'five and a half hour rule'reference! :)
Maira the Panda chapter 10 . 6/21/2010
Not bad! I liked it! The little blurb at the end seemed a bit unnecessary and sappy, but the rest was great.