Reviews for After the Madness
zoe alice chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
More valuable than anything else she carries... until she realizes she's pregnant, that is. :)

I loved when Estrella asked what the wedding was like.
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
A great story. Very good.
Jennifer Lynn Weston chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
*sniff* This makes me feel so sad about Weatherby Swann.
The Enchanted Teakettle chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
Wonderful fic! I liked Estrella, and seeing Elizabeth back in a "normal" life really brought back memories of the first movie. :D I especially liked the last line!

Well done!

~ TET
dragon chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
Very nice. looking forward to more ...
Nadreth chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
Are you writing more? I hope so - this was good!
CaptainTish chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
Oh, I like this! Nice seeing what it's like for Elizabeth to return to normality after everything. And seeing Lietenant Groves and Estrella. I'm a little sad she's headed back to England, but it makes sense.

Love the last line - "Elizabeth smiled. “Oh, I don’t think we’ll have any problems,” she said." :) Technically she's still the "king" of the Brethren Court, right? Heh.

Good job!
SabineHolterman chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
Oh come on! That can not be it! This story is one of the best continuations I have read and I have been reading a lot of stories after seeing the movie. I think if you add more to it you will get very good feedback, especially from me, whenever you post a new part. I also have to say for someone who reads alot of fanfiction there are only a few stories that I really want to be updated, and yours is definitly one of them! Please please continue this story, I will definitly read it if you do!
quilhan chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
I like it! I'd like to read more!:)
Keeter chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
This was fabulous! And having just from watching At World's End YET again, a perfect ending to a perfect night. But surely not all? I hope this isn't a one shot because it has the potential to be so much more!

Kindest Regards,

Keeter
Norwegianchick101 chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
I like this. In fact, I would love it if they ran into Jack.
Jaffa Fairy chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
A new film out, a new story from a writer I have faith won't turn MAry-Sue on me - all is right with the world!. And Rosemary is my mum's name, so something tells me Elizabath will be having a safe voyage. I love Elizabeth's calm resourcefullness (sp?) very believable, and would love to watch the character of Estrella develop.

Can't wait to read more - update soon!
Mrs.Moony86 chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
How true that last line would be! Good story. I hope to see more to this story soon.
4-is-lovely chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
simply beautious! this is a great chapter, i hope you dont intend for it to be a one-shot! i'll be absolutely devistated if you do! hope to have an update from you soon!

4ly
captjackspeanut chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
I enjoyed this, great job. :D