Reviews for Mixed Blessings
mandy4life chapter 18 . 12/29/2012
Plz continue the story I saw the last time u updated this dnt quit on the story I read all18 chapters and I'm telling you this could be better than unexpected passion. which by the way was absolutely fantastic I read it the other day great story so please continue this story remember I'm Mandy4life
the red dragon chapter 18 . 12/29/2012
Omg I loved this story and this chapter was so put together I really hope u continue on with this story
gabby chapter 18 . 12/29/2012
Loved this chapel and the whole story plz plz...plz continue
Sonib89 chapter 18 . 2/26/2012
this story is good i do hope that u continue it plz!
Wolfgirl777769 chapter 18 . 10/23/2011
Keep going!
AttitudeQueen5287 chapter 17 . 12/13/2010
Hey. So I've already left a review for chapter 18 so I had to leave one here. It's been over two years since you've updated this story and I was just wondering if you were planning on finishing it. I really love this concept. Even though I'm a huge Shane McMahon fan and it sucks that he's the villain in pretty much every fanfic, I still want to see how this story turns out. Maybe Maria could turn Shane into a better person while he helps her through her pregnancy. Maybe Maria and Shane could end up together or for a while and then he can let her go and she could end up with Randy! Either way, could you please finish this story? Pretty please, with a cherry on top? :) THANKS.
vampiregirl2009 Wolfgirl77769 chapter 18 . 7/12/2010
Keep going, Have Vince,Linda,Stephanie all went to see Shane and Maria only when Randy is in trouble and Maria save him only to be hit by the chair. That's when Maria told him before she was out cold that he is the father of her baby.
vampiregirl2009 Wolfgirl77769 chapter 18 . 7/11/2010
Update,please?.
quteash chapter 18 . 6/8/2010
HAHA! atta boy, Randy! :) awh, he's so sweet for caring about Maria. :) ah, you should really try to finish this story, it's awesome. i know that i'll definitely be happy if you do. :)
AttitudeQueen5287 chapter 18 . 6/6/2010
Hey. Great job so far. I know it's been forever since you last updated this story... but I just found it and I'm really enjoying it. Could you maybe continue this story once again? I would really appreciate that. I actually love Shane and this story was a bit hard to like at first because you made Shane evil... but I got over it. I just want to see this story completed. Even if it means that Randy and Maria end up together and Shane ends up alone. Although, if you decided to give it a twist, and have Maria and Shane get together as her pregnancy continued, that would be cool. Have Shane change into a good guy and have him encourage Maria to tell Randy the truth (just in time for the baby to be born)... that would be AWESOME!
vampiregirl2009 chapter 18 . 4/22/2010
I got an idea, how about Maria save Randy from a chair shot got hit in the head after Shane's family come to visit her and Shane.
vampiregirl2009 chapter 18 . 4/13/2010
By the way,this Wolfgirl769 now Vampiregirl2009. Have Randy find out that Shane is going to ask Maria to marry,before that have Shane's family talk to Maria and Shane and Proud of them to became Mom and Dad..
Neurotic-Idealist chapter 18 . 1/16/2010
This very fanfic is the reason I discovered this site, after seeing your video on youtube I followed the link.

Please, please, please don't give up on it!

Maria / Randy is one of my favourite pairings. I read Unexpected Passion too. Really good.
allthingsdeci chapter 18 . 11/12/2009
Please please finish it please! I love this story and I need to read how everything goes down forward
Princess Nella chapter 18 . 11/7/2009
OMFC! WHAT! HOW! WHEN! HUH! GOOD STORY IM WAS SO ENTHRALED INIT!

x Kairi x