Reviews for Happenstance
Type your review for this chapter here...
dorkycorky88 chapter 16 . 11/22/2014
What?! Seriously this is where you end it? There is so much more that needs to be done! This feels like half a story. A REALLY good half but a half story all the same.
KT the Shimmer Skank chapter 5 . 12/21/2008
So I'm trying to read this story all the way through, but I guess I'll go ahead a leave a review for the first five chapters. I'm very interested by the off-the-wall pairing, and for the most part you've made it pretty believable. I'd still like a little more convincing insight into why Eric is so confident in choosing Jackie over Donna, but the story is dramatic, emotional, and interesting all the same. I like the dialogue, you have a good feel for the characters. The pregnancy twist is an interesting turn, and this chapter in particular ends with a really wonderful line.
Bwill chapter 16 . 12/14/2008
Great Story
CaptainMatchMaker chapter 16 . 4/16/2008
As abrupt as it is...I think its sort of good you chose to end things here; Eric and Jackie know what they want and are dedicated to pursuing it and everything will turn out all right...all in all, great fic!
CaptainMatchMaker chapter 15 . 4/15/2008
Eric's soul searching seemed theatrical, I could clearly see an image of it all, it was great!
CaptainMatchMaker chapter 14 . 4/15/2008
Hyde and Donna dont seem particularly bitter, guess growing up means they can think rather than staying frustrated. Hopefully that won't change, and I hope that J/E will live on.
CaptainMatchMaker chapter 10 . 4/15/2008
Fingers uncrossed...well, Eric has made it clear that he'll support Donna during her pregnancy. Still, this'll probably be a tough situation!
CaptainMatchMaker chapter 9 . 4/15/2008
I've got my fingers crossed!
CaptainMatchMaker chapter 8 . 4/15/2008
I didnt comment on the last few chapters...kinda wrapped up in what was going on (just had to click over to the next chapter!) Jackie was very strong for facing Hyde the way she did; she's small but her spirit is about as tough as they come. The things she and Eric say to each other, beautiful moments...I just want to cry...oh God...I think of Bob about to cry in situations like this LOL!
CaptainMatchMaker chapter 5 . 4/15/2008
I can't imagine how conflicted Eric must be; Dearest Steven will probably prove to be a greater conflict.
CaptainMatchMaker chapter 4 . 4/15/2008
As I said...didn't take long...and here comes another dose!
CaptainMatchMaker chapter 3 . 4/15/2008
Hmm...well, didn't take long for the drama to arrive.
CaptainMatchMaker chapter 2 . 4/15/2008
Eric, the fact that you thought about screaming "The One" to the Red Head's face is proof enough that you should leave her and spend all your waking moments with Jackie! So, get to it!
CaptainMatchMaker chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
Oh...dear...God. I hadn't thought Jackie and Eric would make a great couple, but now I see otherwise. It was a really touching chapter. You know, now that I think about it, I wonder why these two never had so much as a brief fling...I mean Jackie was with all the other guys, but strangely, not Eric. But that's what fics like these are for. They seem so attached to each other, given the fact that they know what they want in life (as we saw them on TV) they probably will end up together here, but I wonder how they're gonna break the news to Donna and Hyde? I smell drama!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »