Reviews for Happenstance
Goldenbassets chapter 4 . 2/1
So Hyde knew...and he wants to move in with Jackie. He thinks things are going well enough to warrant living together. Chapter 1 feels icky. He treats her like he is rewarding her loving him with the tiny scraps of semi nice behavior. She gives him money for dinner and he tosses her a "love ya" through the pregnancy reveal he is joking about knocking Jackie up so they can go through it together and it turns me stomach. And obv jackie's too. Hyde you're not impressing me!

Oh Eric, not a good move, answering the phone at jackie's but maybe this will be the push to reveal to Donna and Hyde;)
Goldenbassets chapter 12 . 1/8
I can't imagine the awkwardness of telling Red, Kitty and Bob about a baby in such a situation. And to be in Jackies place and having to listen to everyone shouting? Awful. Got to hand it to Red though. Each time I read this I'm still impressed by this scene. It's angsty and painful and feels like I'd expect. Even Red, he often surprised us, not shouting and going nuclear when you expected him to, but coming up with the wisdom and depth that only Red could bring.
Goldenbassets chapter 1 . 1/8
Ahh! I keep coming back to this story. I'm running out of Jackie and Eric stories and need more forbidden ship love! So very good and forbidden;)
Unbound Flame chapter 2 . 12/18/2017
Nice chapter.
Goldenbassets chapter 16 . 11/13/2017
This was a great Jackie and Eric fic! They are my favorite pairing, I adore the forbidden ship! You write their conflicted feelings so well. It makes so much sense for them to be attracted to each other, they want the same things in life, in a partner, and that bickering thing they had probably gave some good sparks in the beginning;) I'd love to see more Jackie Eric fix from you! Off to see what else you've done now...
Guest chapter 15 . 1/7/2015
Type your review for this chapter here...
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 16 . 11/22/2014
What?! Seriously this is where you end it? There is so much more that needs to be done! This feels like half a story. A REALLY good half but a half story all the same.
KT the Shimmer Skank chapter 5 . 12/21/2008
So I'm trying to read this story all the way through, but I guess I'll go ahead a leave a review for the first five chapters. I'm very interested by the off-the-wall pairing, and for the most part you've made it pretty believable. I'd still like a little more convincing insight into why Eric is so confident in choosing Jackie over Donna, but the story is dramatic, emotional, and interesting all the same. I like the dialogue, you have a good feel for the characters. The pregnancy twist is an interesting turn, and this chapter in particular ends with a really wonderful line.
Bwill chapter 16 . 12/14/2008
Great Story
CaptainMatchMaker chapter 16 . 4/16/2008
As abrupt as it is...I think its sort of good you chose to end things here; Eric and Jackie know what they want and are dedicated to pursuing it and everything will turn out all right...all in all, great fic!
CaptainMatchMaker chapter 15 . 4/15/2008
Eric's soul searching seemed theatrical, I could clearly see an image of it all, it was great!
CaptainMatchMaker chapter 14 . 4/15/2008
Hyde and Donna dont seem particularly bitter, guess growing up means they can think rather than staying frustrated. Hopefully that won't change, and I hope that J/E will live on.
CaptainMatchMaker chapter 10 . 4/15/2008
Fingers uncrossed...well, Eric has made it clear that he'll support Donna during her pregnancy. Still, this'll probably be a tough situation!
CaptainMatchMaker chapter 9 . 4/15/2008
I've got my fingers crossed!
CaptainMatchMaker chapter 8 . 4/15/2008
I didnt comment on the last few chapters...kinda wrapped up in what was going on (just had to click over to the next chapter!) Jackie was very strong for facing Hyde the way she did; she's small but her spirit is about as tough as they come. The things she and Eric say to each other, beautiful moments...I just want to cry...oh God...I think of Bob about to cry in situations like this LOL!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »